The Town Plaza [2]

1189 posts1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 80
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I bite my lip, "You okay, Hales? You're not usually so quiet."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I nod, "Just thinking."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I nod and sigh, "Wanna talk about what you're thinking of?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I hesitate, "Our baby's future."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I think, "What about it?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I shrug, "How he's gonna grow up. What kind of lifestyle he'll have."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

"What do you think then?" I ask, "Like... what are your answers to that?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I sigh, "A really good one."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I smile and sigh, "Agreed."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I nod, "Yeah."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I think a little before sitting the two of us up.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I study him before sitting foward.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I lean back and pull her against me.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I smile at him and rest my head on his shoulder.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I smile back before sneezing.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy