The Town Plaza [2]

1189 posts1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 80
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I smile back and sigh, the baby kicking.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I feel the baby kick and smile wider, watching her stomach with fascination.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I smile and sigh, "He's so impatient."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I smile and kiss her stomach, resting my ear on it.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I smile and watch him, kissing the top of his head and resting my arms on his back.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I smile wider at her and close my eyes, listening.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I let him listen and brush my thumb against his chest.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

Before I can drift to sleep, someone knocks on the door and I open my eyes. I stand and head to it, paying the pizza guy so Halee wouldn't have to get up.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I sit up and sigh, walking into the living room.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

After paying the guy, I shut the door and carry the box into the living room. I set it on the coffee table and sit beside Halee.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I smile back and take a deep breath, taking a slice.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I do the same, taking a bite and glancing around.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I finish my peice and take another, yawning.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lucian

I watch her, eating slowly, and soon do the same.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Halee

I finish and sigh, setting a hand on my stomach once finished.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners