The Town Plaza

1474 posts1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I shudder and shake my head, "I don't even know how people can do that...being watched...but, Alrighty then," I shake my head, running a hand through my hair
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I shrug and kiss the top of her head, watching her, "I don't either. It's nasty."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I nod and sigh, "Exactly..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I nod back and take a deep breath, glancing at Kyle as he yawns.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I look back at Kyle and flash a smile, "Time for a nap?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

Kyle shakes his head sleepily and yawns again, resting his head on her shoulder. I smile and sigh, "Yeah. S'about time."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I nod and take a deep breath, scooping him up.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

"I'll put him down if you want," I sit up, looking at her. "You did the last time. Relax."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I study him before nodding.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I take Kyle in my arms and bring him to the bed, lying him down and tucking him in.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I watch him leave and sigh, glancing around.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I sit with Kyle until he falls asleep, sighing and walking back to Ella once he does.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

He comes back out and I smile, "Hi again."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I smile back and kiss her cheek, "Hey."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I sigh and think, smiling, "She never said you couldn't be in my room in the afternoon..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers