I study her before shrugging and glancing at Kyle, "I was just wondering. Boyfriend and girlfriends talk about those things, right? In case things get far enough. I just felt like asking."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I nod and kiss the top of her head again, "Okay. He... he might not talk to you though. He has an issue with that. It'll take him a bit to warm up to you."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise. — Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)