I study her before shrugging and glancing at Kyle, "I was just wondering. Boyfriend and girlfriends talk about those things, right? In case things get far enough. I just felt like asking."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I nod and kiss the top of her head again, "Okay. He... he might not talk to you though. He has an issue with that. It'll take him a bit to warm up to you."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free. — TheMulticoloredCyr