Getting dispatched with Tyler to watch Ella and this Lan guy to ensure there's no funny business, was going to be fun. I was going to make things really complicated, really fast, I can't wait to see the look on her face. Me and Tyler walk up to the front door of the house and knock softly, I was wearing baby blue deminem jeans and my favorite Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt. My mother's blade on my back, I wait for someone to answer the door, it opens and a guy appears at the door.
"Hello?" He asks.
I pull out a piece of paper with mission details on it and take a look reading it for names.
"Hello exuse me, is Ella and Lan guy here?" I ask.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
"You maybe seen as an adult, but aunty Ray Ray, doesn't see Ella as an adult, if anything she still sees Ella as a child." I said.
"And the mission is finalized and were not leaving until said otherwise." I add on.
Tyler silent as ever standing behind me, like a protective big brother bear.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves. — Jack Hanna