A girl just randomly flashes into Ella's hotel room while she's out. Kyle looks at her before crawling to my lap and I sigh. I'm going to have to get used to visitors, aren't I?
"Ian Blake," I say, "S'my son Kyle. We're friends of Ella."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
ol. Yes. :3 Gonna switch to his view for a bit though. Just 'cause.
Nic
I flash to Halee's aura and freeze when I get there, finding that she's not alone. Boy... little boy... hotel room. My eyes widen and I subconsciously take a step back, clearing my throat in an attempt to remain calm.
"Uh..."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
"Who the hell is that?" I motion towards the guy and the boy, "What the hell are you doing here? You two aren't together, are you? 'Cause you just got out of school and I will not have you do what Jace did around your age. No. My daughter will not do that. That little boy... He's not yours, is he?"
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first.
Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you. — Arcticus