The Town Plaza

1474 posts1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I sigh and form two scoops of strawberry ice cream in the cone, handing it to Kyle, "There you go, buddy."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

Kyle smiles and takes it, sitting back and sloppily eating it. I smile at him and thank Ella.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I smile and nod, lightning striking and scaring the living sh*t out of me. D*mmit, Logan. Why?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I jump and take Kyle in my arms, his ice cream staying in tact. What the hell? "I guess we should get going then..."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I shake my head, "Nah. S'just my idiot brother and his idiot powers..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

"Oh," I say, looking up at the sky, "Might I ask why he did that?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I glance up at the sky as well, "He's...overprotective at times."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I tighten an arm around Kyle, "So... did we do something wrong then, or is he just being an a*h*le about this situation?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I chuckle at his words, "Probrably the second one."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I nod slowly and flash a smile, "Well... could he kindly not do that again? I'd rather not have my son see someone's skeleton light up..."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I nod again, "I can't control him. But he probrably won't because he's a lazy a*s."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I nod, "Okay then... Wonderful."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I smile and nod, "Yeah. And my mom doesn't like it when he does that. So...he's probrably getting yelled at right now. And when my Mom is mad..." I shudder.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I flash a smile, "As long as she can't electrocute me or my son..."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

"...She can light you on fire though..." I chuckle, "But that won't happen."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights