I take mine out and hand it to her, "Put your number in there and I'll text you with mine. You know... if you ever.. need help or something." After all this time talking to her, I decide to screw up now?
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I clear my throat to salvage my dignity and nod, thanking her as i slip it away. I send the message as I do, my number displayed, and then look up at Kyle.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Kyle sees me put my phone away and crawls over, taking out of my pocket and then putting it in the back of his toy truck. He moves it around again, making sound effects.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. — The Bee Movie