I nod and sigh, standing and heading to my room. I yawn and change into a white top with jeans, with a gray long sleeved coat jacket thingy. I keep my hair the way it is and head back down, "This is the best I can do."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I pass a few of my coworkers and catch sight of Nic in front of his office, it being his first day. He runs up to us and jumps and down a few times, saying something so fast I don't understand.
"What... did you smoke this morning?" I ask.
He stops and glares at me, "It was coffee.... you can't smoke that. I had to have something to keep me awake. Your life is boring."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I shake my head and walk into my office, Nic bolting off to his. I shut the door once Rayah comes in and sit behind the desk, bringing another chair up for Rayah to sit near me.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I nod and boot up my computer, "Go ahead. Just... don't accept any hugs or anything. I don't necessarily trust everyone around here with you. Except for maybe Nic... and even him... Eh."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming. — Unknown