Mount Olympus [4]

1471 posts1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I study him, "What's wrong, Lo?"

`````
Nic

I flash a smile and squeeze her hand back.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I study Ella, Logan looking back at Jace, "Ella hides."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I go into the jewelry store and look at Nic, "I'mma go get a charm braclet for Ray's birthday, alright?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I glance down at Ella and then at Logan, "S'okay, buddy. C'mere."

```````
Nic

I follow her and nod, looking at rings, "I'll be here."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

Logan hesitates, me remembering something. Smiling, I watch Logan make his way to his father again.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I find one and pay for it, making my way back to Nic.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I flash a smile and ruffle Logan's hair, sitting and pulling him on my lap.

```````
Nic

I smile at Jackie before looking back over the rings, "Which ones do you like?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile wider and sigh, "So adorable."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I smile at him, "I'm not suppost to pick..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile at Rayah and motion her to my side, looking at Riley.

``````
Nic

I smile, "C'mon, Jacks. You're going to be wearing it all the time. I want you to love it."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile at Jace and move next to them, "Turning 21 tomorrow."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I sigh, "Nope."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile, "That's right. What do you want for your birthday?"

```````
Nic

I shake my head and sigh, looking back at the rings before picking out a golden band with a two-caret stone.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shrug, "Surprise me."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I smile and wait, biting my lip.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile and nod, glancing down at the kids.

`````
Nic

I pay and thank the man before slipping it on Jackie's finger.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and nod, Ella making a cry face before crawling to me and burying her face in my stomach.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jackie

I kiss him quickly, "S'pretty."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I sigh and watch Ella, wondering what's wrong.

`````
Nic

I smile, "Good. Now... you have to help with the wedding bands."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

Ella starts crying and I hush her, bringing her into my lap, "Looks like someone needs a nap."

,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I roll my eyes and glance around, smiling, "Fine."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I watch before taking RIley from Rayah so she can focus on Ella.

``````
Nic

I smile and kiss her cheek, pointing towards some, "You show me the ones you like first."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314