Eagle Crest Hallows [3]

1472 posts1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Traxis

Well now I feel guilty...

"Sorry once again, my name's Traxis. Traxis Bane." I say.

"Brooklyn." she says.

"Would you like me to fix your door?" I ask.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I hesitate before sitting beside him. "Riley. You?" I ask, looking at the floor.

,,,,,,,,,

Brooklyn

He asks if I want him to fix the door and I nod, flashing a smile, "Sure. Thank you."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Traxis

"Okay." I use telekinesis to lift the door off the ground and put it back into place.

"You know, I think an old friend of mine lives around here." I say as I place the bolts back into their places.

"Really?" she asks
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Brooklyn

"Really?" I ask, glancing around while kicking my feet up on the table. Another Rayah instinct.

"What's his name? I might know him," I say.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Traxis

"What's his name? I might know him," she says.

"His name is Andrew Lare, I believe he lives here with his Wife Aaron." a weird look crosses her face when I say his name.

Perhaps she does know him...
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

She sits at my side, looking at the pavement, "Riley. You?"

I smile. Riley. Whispers sounding like dark laughter ring in my mind and I fight to suppress a frown, looking away for a second. Images flash through my mind, reminding me of the only family I'll have.

"Call me Gray," I smile, looking back at her.

Feelings of satisfaction, freedom, and dominance flood my senses and I feel a little more at ease. I brush my hand over her cheek and smile wider at her blush.

"Tell me about yourself, Riley. How much more wonderful can you get?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Brooklyn

I freeze when he says his name, emotions coming back to me as my eyes tear up.

I never said goodbye...

I look away nodding, "Yeah...I know him," My words barely coming out as a whisper.

,,,,,,,,,,

Riley

He brushes his hand against my cheek and sigh at his question. "I-It's complicated. I-I'm a demigod. I like the color green. I have a twin brother. That's mostly it," I reply, glancing up at him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I smile, "Wow. A demigod?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I nod. "Olympian. I train in Olympus. Or as some people call it Heaven," I say, glancing back inside the house to make sure Brooklyn's alright.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Traxis

I can see that she is on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?" I say.

"No," she mutters.

"I'm sure he still lives here. I believe he might even live next door." I say.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Brooklyn

I shake my head. "N-No, It's not that...I didn't do something that I should've," I choked.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I stiffen up at the mention of Heaven. Memories pass and the dark laughter comes back. Shaking myself out of it, I focus on her.

"We're not so different then," I say, setting my hand on the side of her face to get her to look at me, "Both from God's place of perfection."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I flash a smile at him, "That's good then. We'll get along," I said, pushing some of my auburn ringlets from my face to reveal my blue eyes.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I watch her, smiling at her blue eyes. Ah. Perfection.

"Aren't you the slightest bit curious of what I am?" I ask in a whisper, my wings nonchalantly twitching.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I nod. "Of course I am. I just don't ask that right away when I meet someone," I smile wider. "What are you?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind