Eagle Crest Hallows [3]

1472 posts1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jamie

Kira comes to me and I hesitate before following her out of the room. I want to say goodbye to Brooklyn, Jace wanting to say goodbye to Rayah, but I decide she doesn't need to watch me leave. Instead, I write a quick note explaining where I've gone and that I don't know when I'll be back before following Kira out of the house.

You'll be back. You're in good hands now. What happened before is a thing of the past, Alyx comforts me, Just make sure she remember who's brother you are.

He half laughs at the second part, sadly, and I feel something close to nostalgia as I follow her. His emotions. Something I never want to understand.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Brooklyn

I walk out of Riley's room and walk into where Jamie was, finding he wasn't there. I freeze and rush out, not believing he left already. There was a note on the counter in the kitchen and I read it, shaking my head.

No. No this can't happen. Not now. No.

I drop the note and plop on the couch, keeping my emotions inside me.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Spoiler
TIME LAPSE: IT IS NOW MORNING


Grayson

Humming, I stop myself from skipping down the road. Skipping would frighten the children. Children... Wait, there are no children! I stop in my tracks and look around. Where in God's name am I? My wings twitch beneath my jacket and I get moving again, wondering where everyone is. Slightly perturbed and lost, I sit on the curb and sigh, looking around again. Well...it's not Hell...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Traxis Bane

I focus on one house in particular. I've been scoping it out for a few days now, there's some sort of high level Downworlder in there. Probably a demon. I took in into my hands to make sure.

Here we go...

I sprinted over to the door and kicked it down. I make a fireball in my hand, and scan the room.
Last edited by VampireSenshi on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Brooklyn

Someone kicks down the door just as I see a guy sit on the curb outside. I stand shaking, and form fire in my hands as well, taking a step back while shaking slightly.

"H-H-Hi?" I stutter, my Rayah instincts taking over.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Traxis

I use my telepathy to contact her.

Blink twice if you're here against your will

He blinks three times. I extinguish the fire in my hand.

"Have you had a demon, in this house lately?"
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

A guy behind me makes fire and kicks down a door. I shrug it off and shake my head, looking around for any other form of human life.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Brooklyn

I shake my head, "No...No demon." I said, destinguishing the fire in my hands as he does just as Riley runs down the stairs.

,,,,,

Riley

I run down the stairs, slipping my phone in my pocket before looking at the new boy and sensing something weird about him. I turn to Ray-I mean Brooklyn and sigh.

"Do we have anything to eat?" When I say that my eye catches another guy by the curve, he was cute. "After I take a jog," I tell Brooke, jogging outside.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

A girl comes out of the same house and starts jogging. Mhm...nervous, giddy... All kinds of interesting. I suppress a smile and wait for her to pass by, a comment already in mind.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Traxis


"Really? No demon? Not even one?" I ask. The girl just gives me a weird look.

"No..." she says.

"How 'bout a vampire or werewolf. Any of those?" I say.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Brooklyn

I hesitate before shaking my head.

"No, Uh, None of those either," I lied.

,,,,,,,

Riley

I stop a while to let my hair down before I keep jogging and pass him.

He's pretty cute...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I wink at her, half smiling.

"Hey, pretty thing," I call, "Live around here?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Traxis

I sigh, sort of disappointed.

"Well, there goes three days of surveillance down the drain. I'm sorry to have bothered you." I say
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Brooklyn

I nod, "It's okay," I sigh, "I'm not here with anyone anyways," I say, ploping back down on the couch.

,,,,,,,,,,

Riley

The guy calls me and I stop, flashing a smile, "Uh yeah, I do." I respond, blushing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I look her over again and motion the spot beside me, "Stay awhile, sunshine. What's your name?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird