I see Jace run off and I run after him, stopping him in his tracks. "Stop," I tell him, "Not Andrew, baby." I tell him, flashing a smile. "Let's go hunting or something."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I look at him, "Jace, c'mon. We gotta deal. Please, you need to drink. I'll help you." I said, taking his hand. "It'll be okay. I promise. We're still together, everythings okay."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I nod. "Me neither but we have to deal and stay strong." I said, letting him squeeze my Hand. "We can do this." I tell him, giving him a quick kiss. "We can."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I think about Logan and Riley and tear up, knowing that they'll always be a temptation to me. I'd die before I hurt them, but that means precaution. Precaution means distance. Distance means...
"The twins..." I whimper.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I nod, "We can do that too. It's alright. We can get through this together. We're a team. They will be fine. Alyx won't let anything happen. He's more controlled anyway." I say. "Let's just worry about getting something to drink right now, okay? One step at a time."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Once I'm safe at Aaron's house. She let's me in, I tell her about Jace and Rayah. And then she goes upstairs to take a shower. So she's used to that kind of thing I guess.
I pick up my phone and call Jace (I have him on speed-dial). After a ring or two, he picks up.
"Andrew?" he says.
Okay, I'm gonna be calm. And collected
"WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU TWO?!?" I yell into the phone.
"Jace..." I Start but see a guy leaning on his car, talking on his phone. "Ooohhhh." I said, grinning. "Be right back." I run into the woods behind us and get behind his car, slowly making my way towards him. Wait. What the hell am I doing? I stop midstep and shake my head out.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
He hangs up before I can say anymore. I somehow crush the phone in my hands and throw its shards at the alley to my left, watching as the bounce off the bricks. I fist up my hair and look up at the night sky.
What the hell am I supposed to do? How am I going to do this?
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I look at the guy once more and my vampire takes over. I sneak up behind him and bite his neck, blood entering my mouth. Once I'm done, I throw him over my shoulder and bring him to Jace. "Please. For me just do it. Please." I tell him, wiping the blood from my mouth.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I bring Aaron her towel and go back downstairs, I sit on the couch. I turn on my phone, my lock screen is a picture of me, Jace, and Rayah together.
How could they do this to me? What did I ever do wrong?
I blink, and a single tear rolls down my cheek and onto the screen of the phone. I turn it off and put it on the table. I lay down slowly and close my eyes. Sobbing quietly...
Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal. — William S. Burroughs