I'm reluctant at first to shake but soon do, I gave her a weak smile. But I soon answer what shes about to ask.
"I never knew my father, all I have left to remember him by is this bracelet." I said showing the bracelet to her.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
"Oooohhhhh preetttyy." I giggled, smiling, looking at it, my Aphrodite taking over.
What am I saying?!
"Uh, I mean it's nice. My dad gave me this necklace." I said, pointing to a blue gem on my neck. "But I see him all the time. It has some of his power in it but I never use it."
I looked at her braclet again, smiling.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
"Don't you EVER leave my sight ever again, your brother would kill me." I said scolding him.
I look back to Rayah.
"Hey umm do you mind if me and Kei stay here for a few days? I could really use it." I asked.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I pull off my blade and place it on the table. I plop down on the couch with Kei and see Rayah punch the guy next her in the shoulder. He's been giving me weird glances ever since I got her.
"Why are you staring at me?" I ask him.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated — Messenger