z

Young Writers Society

The Social Month Ball

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:46 am
View Likes
Thediffident says...

Keely started to feel guilty when she heard the reply to her question from the sweet and kind lady. She nervously looked down at the carpet and started fidgeting a bit. After a while, she looked up again and replied,
"It must have been difficult for you. But I agree with Lady Evelynn. I can see that you've found happiness and have come a long way. You're an amazing person and so is your wife. You both make a great team."
Keely looked at the table and handed her a tiramisu with a shy smile.
"This is honestly the best sweet dish I've ever eaten. I don't get to eat this often but it has practically become my comfort food. I hope this helps."
|Andy|she/her|

They told me all of my cages were mental
So I got wasted like all my potential

979 Reviews

Reviews: 979
Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:10 pm
View Likes
vampricone6783 says...

Ella took Sir Edward’s hand, smiling as she got up.

“I’m fine, don’t worry. I slip all the time. When do you think they’ll have dessert?”

For she was beginning to really crave some chocolate cake.
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:20 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Estella Fay gently accepted the dish, her wings fluttering around her a little faster. “Oh. Oh wow. Thank you, but it’s quite alright. Really. It’s okay. Please don’t feel bad.”

Kate beamed. "A lovely offering."

Estella Fay was bright red at this point as she nodded. “Yes. Thank you. It’s very sweet of you.”

Kate held her a little closer. She might as well have been carrying Estella Fay at this point.

Estella Fay held the dessert like it was a precious piece of chinaware. “I… I… For your second question. Alis.” She fanned her face, trying to fidget.

"Its a long story."

“Not really. We’re theoretical half angels divided into six races: light, wind, lightening, water, earth, and fire.” Estella Fay shrugged. “And we get elemental powers based on that. I’m a light alis, myself.”

"That's the short version."

Estella Fay nodded. “Sorry if that just… brings more questions…”

Kate didn't let her get far before pulling her closer again. Estella Fay stumbled slightly, giggling as she fell back into Kate’s arms. Kate giggled and held her close. "Sorry angel. You're not getting away from me today."

“As if I’d ever want to.”

Kate smiled. "Good."

Estella Fay smiled back. “Good.”
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:33 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

"Fascinating," Kecila tilted her head, eyes widening like a little girl in a candy shop. "So, you can do magic? Can you show me?"

In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris