z

Young Writers Society

Detention

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:03 am
View Likes
yosh says...

Amoku shifted in his seat; the detention chairs were extremely barren and hard.

"Could have just left them up there," commented Amoku, leaning back, though it made his uncomfortable situation considerably worse.
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:21 pm
View Likes
i2aku says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Elio Dupont
Gender/Pronouns: Non-binary, He/Him, uses mainly masculine terminlogy
Appearance: Slim, but in the more sickly way. Pretty short. Olive skin that has grown sallow, deep eye bags. Hair is messy and spiky and forest green, sort of in a wolf cut. Pretty, in the cold, untouchable way. Dresses in a darker style (think a Nana character). Thick eyebrows and long lashes. Soft jawline.
Personality: Elio has a very monotonous voice, hardly ever lilting up and down. He thinks it makes people shy away from him. His true tone is very mellow and expressive. The way he talks is very insightful to his character: calculating, but warm, and very observant. He has trouble opening up to people, and allows his pride and arrogance to get in the way of his relationships at times, even though he understands why it's wrong. That's another thing. He's a perfectionist with a cursing problem.

Elio had been zoning out for a while, propping his head up with his hand. The mention of raccoons caused him to jolt, "The hell? Raccoons are supposed to file through trash, not our grades." He mussed a hand through his dark hair, huffing a little, "I'm not even supposed to be here."

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:38 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Railyn shot a look to Amoku. "Could've left your face up there." was all he could muster as a comeback. He groaned and knocked his head on the desk a couple of times. At least he was able to get those racoons some food. "If you're not supposed to be here, then why are you here?" Railyn asked?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:24 pm
View Likes
ccarson says...

"Alright, here we go," Cleo said to herself as she stepped into the school's detention wing.
"Alright," She said, addressing the room, "Today I'm here to teach you about 'real world consequences.' You may think detention is bad, but wait till I tell you about what could happen outside of school if you break the rules."

Spoiler! :

Name: Cleo Carson

Personality: Calm, cool, and collected. Shy around strangers.

Appearance: Tall | One eye green, other eye purple | Black hair | Has a pair of tan wings with darker speckles.

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her

Weapon(s)/Tool(s): Glock 19(9 mm hollow-point), 3A ballistic vest, Baton, Flashlight, Radio, First-Aid kit

Other: Her wings can slide into slits on her back, folding neatly against her spine. It's how she hides them. Corporal for the [REDACTED] County Sheriff's Office.
Corporal Cleo Carson

Bucklin County Sheriff's Office

Cleo Carson and Bucklin County are purely fictional

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:06 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Lorenzo Rodrigo
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him

Appearance: He has a tall lean frame, with black hair that slightly hides his face. He has a slit in his eyebrow. He has a Hispanic-Italian looking face with blue eyes. He has a visible scar on his right upper arm from cutting a vein on a piece of scrap metal when he saved his sister from falling on it and it going through her head. He has a sharp jawline. He usually wears black T-shirts and jeans or a black hooded sweatshirt.

Personality: Has a deep voice, is friendly. Waits for people to make conversation or prefers to be alone. Hates people chewing loudly or in his ear, dislikes chewing gum and is on a cola diet. Poor at maths but loves history, probably top of the class in history and geography. Likes to be left alone and loves to draw when he is in his own world.

Other: He lives with his strict, disciplined father and his beautiful 21-year-old sister. His sister, Raquel, has failed several times in two grades and is now only one grade above him. The reason for Raquel's failure will be revealed later on. His father has given his sister one more year at school. If she fails again, he will not be happy. His father wants him to study hard and become a doctor, but this is completely against Lorenzo's wishes.

As everyone got to know each other in class, no one seemed to notice Lorenzo. He sat at the back of the class because he was tall and didn't want to bother anyone.

Next to him was a girl with blonde blue hair at the ends and black hair on top. "What are you drawing, Enzo?" the girl asked, her eyes scanning his drawing. He looked up and said, "Nothing much, just something to drown my thoughts. What did you do to end up here, Raquecita?" "Stop," she replied quietly as she looked around, "Don't call me that at school, brother." "So what did you do?" Lorenzo teased his sister as he added a few more lines to his drawing, it looked like a four year old had scribbled something on the paper, but the end result was worth it.

"I failed the history exam and told the teacher by accident that it was his own stupid fault." Raquel said as she brushed her hair lightly with her fingers. Lorenzo started to freak out and said, "Why did you say that? He is a teacher. And you could have asked me for help!" Raquel smiled and said, "Very funny when you think about it now, but believe me, it wasn't. Now your turn." Just as Lorenzo was about to answer, Cleo entered the class. He quickly put his notebook on the table and his drawing in his backpack.

238 words

Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver