z

Young Writers Society

Nazi Trust Fund

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:15 am
Shafter says...

I'm working on a script set in World War II with a friend. The Nazi Trust Fund is central to the plot, but the problem is, I know almost nothing about it. Google searches have been futile. What exactly was it? Why was it created? Was it called something else? What was it used for?

I would really appreciate any info, books to read, or links you can supply. Thanks a million!
Last edited by Shafter on Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:46 am
Snoink says...

Er... a question. Do you know it exists for sure?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

376 Reviews

Reviews: 376
Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:21 am
Trident says...

I can't say I've ever heard of it before. Can you give some sort of explanation as to what your impressions of it are?
Perception is everything.

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:20 pm
Shafter says...

Okay... problem identified. :) And no, I don't know if it actually exists. I found it mentioned in a few movie trailers... which makes me wonder if it's real or just something Hollywood came up with.
Ah well, I'm meeting with my cowriter on Thursday. I'll update then.
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:46 pm
Twit says...

What movie trailers were they? You know what they say: television isn't real life! :wink:

-ST
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:52 pm
Sureal says...

Googling '"Nazi Trust Fund"' brings up this thread as the number one hit. I'm guessing it doesn't exist. ;)
I wrote the above just for you.

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:48 pm
Meep says...

Haha, I'd agree with Sureal on this one. I'd guess that if there were such a thing, it would be widly known, and then sabotaged and/or abolished. People generally can't stand Nazis, and for good reason. I have a feeling a trust fund would attract a lot of bad vibes.
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust