Young Writers Society

Duolingo Bird Drawings

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:55 am
View Likes
EllieMae says...

Hello Friends!

You know me, I am obsessed with Duolingo and anything to do with Duo or other characters. Drawing the Duo bird fills me with joy, so I thought, why not share these drawings with others!

I am drawing these for free, so comment below if you want one! Instead of asking for points, I ask that you consider leaving me a tip in points or kindness if you are able! But that is not a requirement at all!

If you have another photo that is not your profile picture, but you want Duo added, I am happy to do that too! I can also do banners! ! I just love drawing the duo bird, haha XD

I am happy to send you a couple different versions until you get a profile picture that is just right for you.

Also note, these are hand drawn digitally and not just taken from the internet.

Want an example? Look at my profile picture :D

Comment down below if you are interested!
”Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards (so you might as well do Duolingo ).”

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:22 am
View Likes
avianwings47 says...

Can you draw me a buff duolingo (like the duolingo premium version in the one ad) but make it a pink owl with a little bow on it's head? Can you see the vision yet?
Like one of these guys. (it doesn't have to be based off of this specific image- just wanted to show what I was talking about)
hi

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:00 pm
View Likes
herbalhour says...

herb!!

spotify
NOW PLAYING:
I Think He Knows, Taylor Swift
0:10 ──●───────── 2:55
◁∥ ||PLAY|| // STOP // ∥▷

~l o v e r~

herb/tea/hour! He/She

projects:
5 acts (poetry)
treading through abyss (novel)

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:38 am
View Likes
LuminescentAnt says...

I'm so glad I found this. XD Could you draw a demonic Duo peeking out from the bottom center of my avatar? Something like this:
(That's not my streak by the way, I just stole that image from Google)
Thanks!
The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they are often not true.
- Abraham Lincoln

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:55 pm
View Likes
Youbeaucupid says...

Me! Could you create one for a cherished cupid, such as myself? :D (Feel free to choose any design you like, but I'd love it to have a cupid theme hehe! Other than that, let your imagination run wild!! >:3)
•I romanticized you to the point where the knives you pressed into my skin began to look like cupid's arrrow.•

Reviews: 3
Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:28 am
View Likes
JazzElectrobass says...

Could you please make one holding either a flute or bass guitar and add it somewhere on my pfp? That's the only requirement, your creativity can do whatever :D
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, and Grave Visitor

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt

Jazz Elektrobass

Reviews: 1
Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:10 am
View Likes
LiminalAngel says...

Can you do one for mee?? :>

I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara