z

Young Writers Society

Character Art WANTED

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:43 pm
View Likes
LadyTano says...

I'm looking for an artist who can draw collie dog character designs for me. I have a file with inspiration pics, which I will link below.

I will pay you 300 points for the character in six to nine different poses.

Please contact me if you're interested. :)
Attachments
Collie Inspiration.zip
This is the style I want.
(795.46 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
Last edited by LadyTano on Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:09 pm
View Likes
Quillfeather says...

I would like to attempt this but i am not very reliable and i don't know if i can actually pull off the picture. So if i have the details i will try but i don't know if i will actually have a product for you. But i'd really like to try! So I will try to draw it but you don't,have to "hire" and close the market until i make my project. It you don't use my project, you don't have to pay.
(I would like to know if you want a sketch of this dog or if you want it in color)
Was: Nicole136
And then: TrinityPoeting
Am now: Quillfeather

If you ever need to talk I am here for you<3

"All great change is preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra
Fight through the chaos, there are good things ahead<333

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:34 pm
View Likes
LadyTano says...

I'd love for you to try! I was imagining a sable collie, a little cartoonish, but not too much. The zip file (in the first post) shows what I was thinking of, but I'm open to different styles of art. Thank you!

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:55 pm
View Likes
Quillfeather says...

Great! I'll start as soon as posible! I just recently got some pens that would be perfect!
Was: Nicole136
And then: TrinityPoeting
Am now: Quillfeather

If you ever need to talk I am here for you<3

"All great change is preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra
Fight through the chaos, there are good things ahead<333

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil