Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Lounge, The » YWS Trading Post

Selling: Art Commissions

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:23 am
View Likes
Sheyren says...

I'm selling non-human art commissions... These can be anything from landscapes to symbols to weapon designs, anything you might need for your novel or storybook. Below are the prices listed.

A symbol costs 10 points, because they're mostly a walk in the park. Here's six example of The type of thing I mean by symbols.
Spoiler! :

A landscape or image of the sky costs 200 points.
Here is an example of one I did for a storybook, so ignore the text on the bottom.
Spoiler! :

Images of weapons cost 50 points if you provide me with the design, and 100 points if you leave me to design the weapon. Sorry, I don't have any examples currently.
"Also #2:
Code: Select all
"I give you permission to use 'Sheyster. Sheyfia. Shey Boss. Don Shey.' as a signature quote. XD
- BrumalHunter"

THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE."
- AstralHunter

254 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 254
Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:13 am
Omnom says...

Hi there! I'd like to buy a landscape!

Details: It'd be floating mountains above a sea and probably a setting sun or rising sun in the background. The rest is up to you! I'll pay your 200 points or whatever you'd like (if the price has changed)

How/when would you like the points?
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

sass levels loading

Formerly Kirkiln

176 Reviews

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:29 am
Sheyren says...

Awesome! I'll take the points after I post the image, so if for whatever reason I don't end up making the image, there isn't any issues (but that won't happen).
"Also #2:
"I give you permission to use 'Sheyster. Sheyfia. Shey Boss. Don Shey.' as a signature quote. XD
- BrumalHunter"

THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE."
- AstralHunter

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:40 pm
Evander says...

'ello! I'd love two weapons!

Design:

Spoiler! :

Two swords, like the one above, crossed over each other in an 'x' symbol.
The hilt on the left is purple with a red gem at its base, the hilt on the right is also purple with a blue gem at its base. The blades are silver. Right blade over the left. Blue gem sword looks significantly more used than the red gem sword.

Hopefully that's good?
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

176 Reviews

Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:53 pm
Sheyren says...

Awesome! I'll have it done as soon as possible!
"Also #2:
- BrumalHunter"

THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE."
- AstralHunter

176 Reviews

Tue May 02, 2017 9:48 pm
Sheyren says...

@Omnom here you go! Feel free to pay me whenever you want, since I trust you. ;)

@Castor working on yours now!
Attachments
9b5fd3-1.png
"Also #2:
- BrumalHunter"

THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE."
- AstralHunter

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:37 pm
Gnomish says...

Hi!

I hope this is still open.

I would like a symbol please. It's for my novel, which is about Soul Cutting, and I would like for the symbol to be some kind of fancy capital C.

Thanks!

176 Reviews

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:16 am
Sheyren says...

Heya, @Gnomish. Unfortunately, I no longer am accepting requests, because my tablet is currently not functional, and thus I can't actually create anything. Sorry to let you down. :/
"Also #2:
- BrumalHunter"

THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE."
- AstralHunter

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:21 pm
Gnomish says...

That's okay.

Do you know anyone else who does symbols?

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden