Username or E-mail:
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
YWS Trading Post
Rules and Regulations
Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:10 pm
Please note that any advertisements which don't meet these rules will be removed.
1. State clearly whether you are Buying/ Selling/ Exchanging. Please see this post on
How to Make a Listing
2. Do not post a listing which you do not yet have the points to fulfill or post multiple with the intention to only fulfill one. You must already have the points available when advertising to buy.
3. First reach an agreement in the thread before exchanging points/ services. When selling/ buying, the service should be completed first and then the buyer will donate the points to the seller. To donate points, go to the profile of the seller and click 'Donate'.
When exchanging services, the person who made the listing should go first.
4. If one party does not meet their requirements, please contact a moderator. They will approach the party to help find a resolution. If a resolution is not found, that member will be added to the Blacklist and you will be compensated for any points lost.
5. Those added to the Blacklist are not prevented from making posts or responding to them. It is up to you if you are willing to take the risk of trading with these individuals. If you are on the blacklist and would like to petition for your name to be removed, please contact a moderator.
6. Only services available on YWS can be traded. These include but are not limited to: reviews, storybook posts, art commissions, club membership/ posting, literary commissions etc. If you have a question about a particular service, please contact a moderator.
7. There are no limitations on what you set your price as, so long as you have the points to fulfill it if you are the buyer. We encourage exchanges to be made at a 1:1 rate and a list of guideline prices can be found
but ultimately you may set your own prices.
8. Once an agreement has been reached, the parties are tied in and must fulfill their part so long as they are able. If you are no longer able to fulfill your part please try to make other arrangements with the other party. Only contact a moderator if you are not able to reach a resolution yourselves.
9. Please use the 'Expired' tag to mark a listing as closed, either once it has been fulfilled or if you have changed your mind and an agreement has not yet been entered into.
The light shines brightest in the darkest places.
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:59 pm
Other than the Blacklist rule, these aren't even really regulations. My inner Laissez-faire-loving-liberal is jumping for joy.
“The combination of economic and political power in the same hands is a sure recipe for tyranny. A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.” - M. Friedman, 1962
History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx
Copyright © 2018
Young Writers Society
All your bananas belong to me.
YWS logo created by Jordan Bobo
Header images ©
About / Info
Become a Supporter
Hosting by YWS
Forums & RPG
Cover Art Creator
Poetic Lines Gen
Story Theme Gen
108,025 Literary Works • 575,199 Reviews