z

Young Writers Society

Sky's OC Submission Forum

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:05 pm
View Likes
SkyVibes says...

Hi! My name is Sky and I'm an artist. I do traditional, digital, and other art mediums. As a college student, there are several times throughout the day when I need to break away from homework and do something else. I would love to draw your characters! Here's how it works!

1. Submit up to two of your characters in the forum as gacha characters. You can submit your character(s) here or PM me. If you PM me, please use the subject "Submission for Drawings".
Note: please refrain from using backgrounds. Solid colors are okay.

2. The cost is 100 points per character. I most likely (like 90% of the time) will not use these points and rather instead donate them to other users. If you know someone you would like to see have points donated to let me know!
Note: Points will not be donated to a person personally requesting them. What's the point of a surprise if you already know???

3. Please tell me a little about your character! Gacha characters are small so sometimes details get lost in translation. Let me know the details such as....
a. age and height
b. personality
c. Jewelry? Different eye colors? long nails? fangs? blind character?

4. Let me know if you would like my results of your character submitted. I will not announce who's character I am drawing until after I have posted it (either to wall or PMed to submission user) to surprise you! Well, unless I need more details I might PM you lol. If you would not like your character displayed in my art gallery then let me know in your submission!

Submission time slots: Submissions for the week start Monday and end Friday. Of course you can submit over the weekend, but for better chances of me choosing your character, I recommend you submit before Friday :D

Disclaimer: I will choose randomly who I want to draw. Please understand that i cannot draw everyone's character which is why the price for the submissions is so low. It is not because I have hate towards the character or writer. I cannot promise a full-body drawing or full color due to time. I will try to do up to three characters a week (more if permitted).
You MAY submit the same characters but one 2 submission are allowed PER WEEK. One YWS user = 2 characters. Submit the same two characters every week if you would like!

If a character is submitted with blood, I will draw minor blood. But not excessive.

Note: There are no returns of points because I have no idea how to do that and there are no alterations to a drawing unless you PM me to ask for alterations and it's within reason.
Last edited by SkyVibes on Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:04 pm
yosh says...

Do you have some examples of your art style?
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

40 Reviews

Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:20 pm
View Likes
SkyVibes says...

Of course! You can find some art examples on my art club. Here’s the link!

clubs/3413

231 Reviews

Reviews: 231
Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:51 am
RavenAkuma says...

Would a drawn chibi character work for a reference photo? (I have a chibi but I am not familiar with Gacha Club lol)
~ "I am a writer. Therefore, I am not sane." ~

- Edgar Allan Poe

40 Reviews

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:22 am
View Likes
SkyVibes says...

That's perfectly fine! Just make sure the picture is clear and details are described so I can draw your character as accurately as I can :D

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:32 am
herbalhour says...

>.> returns r just going to someones wall and pressing the "donate" button! if you'd like, maybe i could trade you a playlist for a charrie??

spotify
NOW PLAYING:
I Think He Knows, Taylor Swift
0:10 ──●───────── 2:55
◁∥ ||PLAY|| // STOP // ∥▷

~l o v e r~

herb/tea/hour! He/She

projects:
5 acts (poetry)
treading through abyss (novel)

40 Reviews

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:41 am
View Likes
SkyVibes says...

Unfortunately, @herbalhour , i do not have anything that plays music other than Pandora.....But thank you for letting me know how to do returns! I was wondering how the heck I was going to do that lolllll

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:08 pm
Voidsoul says...

oh my word your art is so good o.o I love it and I would love a character drawn!! one question tho, would a picrew work for a reference?
*dances randomly and hands you a cosmic brownie*

40 Reviews

Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:21 pm
SkyVibes says...

I don't know much about picrew. I'm not sure if i've ever heard of it before to be honest. If you PM me a picrew of the character I will let you know!

Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight