Results - Event 7: Dialogue Prompt Challenge

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:34 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Dialogue Prompt Challenge Results!

My, oh, my! The challengers that entered this competition were so wonderful and I had a really hard time picking through to find the top three. I read and re-read every single story. I loved the themes that they held, how wonderfully put the dialogues were, and the characters. Some were snarky, while others were joking around. I wish I could've given out, like, all of you a gold medal because ever. single. one. was amazing!

Anyway! Onto the awards:

Gold
@Nightcrawler
Blackmail

Silver
@Strange
Muggles Gone Wild

I just want to thank everyone who entered! I hope you enjoyed this event and hopefully, I'll see you guys again next year.

@Merkava120 - @felistia - @Kaos - @DragonWriter22 - @Malamaya - @CupcakesForRealMen - @Rydia - @GusG - @Artemis28 - @ty7lucky - @Wolfical - @TheSilverFox - @CuriosityCat - @JennyImStory - @km1717
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:48 am
View Likes
Sonder says...

Asdghfgjhkl thank you so so much! <3
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:38 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

Great work, everyone!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314