z

Young Writers Society

Event 9: Me, Myself, and... Results

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:23 am
megsug says...

Spark was busy, so consider @AriaAdams and I the messengers. We enjoyed all of these stories, but we could only choose three.
Bronze

Silver

Gold

All of you guys did fantastic. I would make some "You're all winners" comment, but that would be cheesy.

Thanks for participating, and congratulations to everyone.
Test

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:01 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Dang, another of one of my fav works isn't one of the winners D: I was really proud of this one, too.
Welp, my loss. *gets over it*

CONGRATS TO THE EPIC WINNERS. ALL THREE OF THEM.
You were chosen, which means your stories deserve attention :) May you keep writing and enjoy more events such as this one in the futur.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:14 am
niteowl says...

Yay! Congrats to the other winners. I do not envy anyone who judged these. There were a lot of good ones! :)
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle