z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:02 am
Hannah says...

Knight r4 (@r4p17), all your hard work has been rewarded!
As for you, Knight Aurora (@Aurora99), you're always welcome to write down the names of your sword and horse on a scroll and leave it in your chambers! We can't all have the memory of an elephant!!
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

530 Reviews

Reviews: 530
Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:55 am
View Likes
Renard says...

I am making a request for Knighthood.

Please. :D

Thank you. XD

Knights of The Green Room Application
This is the same colour as cheese XD

No longer Bloodink. No longer BloodinkSeesFootage. Now: Renard. ;)

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:08 pm
View Likes
Hannah says...

In the midst of one of the most peaceful periods the Knights of the Green Room have seen since the company's inception, we welcome with open arms and calm hearts...

Knight @Renard

530 Reviews

Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:37 pm
View Likes
Renard says...

Thanks. :)

530 Reviews

Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:45 pm
View Likes
Renard says...

Knight Renard's Log

5 more reviews done.

Does that qualify for a "15" badge now? :)

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:46 pm
Panda11 says...

Hey there guys, i am trying to bring some people into a really awesome club that needs new members.
clubs/1862/wall
I am holding a contest that you might want to check out if you want to be members... sorry to interrupt your club!

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:06 pm
r4p17 says...

Hey Renard! Welcome to the ranks btw! Yes you do get a reward for fifteen reviews. You obtain your sword check this out. Knights of the Green Room Information The third post shows when you get all of your things.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:38 pm
Hannah says...

Knight @Renard, I only see five reviews in your thread! You need to keep all of your reviews ALL together in your thread, so I can see all fifteen to award you your sword! Lemme know when you've sorted it out and I'll pop right back in to get you something to fight with!

Thanks for helping out, Knight r4 (@r4p17)! :D

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:48 pm
View Likes
EmeraldEyes says...

Emerald Eye's Log

10 Reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-bows-

Can I become a Knight now? XD
Writer's block - when your imaginary friends won't talk to you. ;)

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:09 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

A knight stumbles out of the forest and collapses onto the hard-packed ground. She is exhausted, but lays there for only a moment. An image of the Great Hall sprouts in her mind, overpowering the pitiful pleas from her aching legs and burning lungs. A warm fire, kindly friends, steaming food... All these things could be acquired in the Great Hall. And a horse! she remembers.
The knight pushes herself back onto her feet, gathering her sword and shield. She ignores the pain that has spread like a virus through her body and concentrates on the narrow path of thin dirt that would lead her home.
Soon, the knight can see the golden lights of the castle streaming through evergreen trees. She smiles, imagining the horse that she would soon receive.
Half an hour later, she stands before the grand doors of the Hall. She raises her hand to open the door, but is interrupted by a piercing whinny. The knight turns her head and faces the stable. She ignores her rumbling stomach and hurries toward the horses.
A man stands at the entrance with crossed arms. He raises one eyebrow when she reaches him, gasping for breath. "Oh," she says, noticing his expression. "Here." She removes a scroll from her coat pocket and hands it over to the man. He glances over it, then hands it back.
"Alright, Knight Wolfie. Let's get your horse."
The young knight hardly can contain a squeal of happiness when she hears that final sentence.
The man leads her to a row of four horse stalls. "Any of these would do for you," he says.
The four horses watch her, their necks arching above the separate gates. Knight Wolfie's eyes fall upon the small buckskin to the left. She approaches him and strokes his soft nose.
"That there is Cisco," the man informs her.
"Cisco," she whispers, rubbing his straw-colored neck. The horse nickers tenderly. "This is the one."
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:50 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

Though the Great Hall is full of Knights celebrating their new company member, one specific silhouette is missing from the crowd. Knight Wolfie (@Wolfie36) is out in the fields getting to know Cisco with a midnight ride while the rest of the Knights play music and eat until they can't eat anymore in honor of the newest

Knight Emerald Eyes (@EmeraldEyes)

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:12 am
View Likes
EmeraldEyes says...

Done 35 Green Room reviews!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! XD

Emerald Eye's Log
Writer's block - when your imaginary friends won't talk to you. ;)

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:08 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

After battling long I request that I may obtain a suit of armor. I name it Battered. Here are the beasts I have slain to obtain it. r4's Log of reviews
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:49 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

Knight Emerald Eyes (@EmeraldEyes) -- I checked your log and it seems that while I was out harvesting the newest potatoes from the field, you were out battling beasts far beyond your quoted number of 35! So it seems that instead of simply bringing in a helmet and a horse (what've you named it, by the way), you're also now battling with full armor and prepared for a joust with your new jousting lance. It seems only yesterday you were a Squire! Thank you for battling to keep the Green Room clear!

And be sure to greet Knight r4 (@r4p17) when you see them out there in their own full armor -- admire the honorable worksmanship in Battered!

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:35 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

The terms Werewolf and Lycan are often used synonymously, but there is a distinct difference - the former is a decent human being plagued with that curse which is lycanthropy, whereas the latter is a being who has permanently adopted the form of an anthropomorphic wolf, for they have lost all trace of humanity; they now live solely to inflict pain upon Works and their would-be saviours. Whoo! A well-constructed 67 word sentence. I have faced and slain a Lycan the past review day (yes, I know I am rather late), but I forgot one crucial fact: Lycans must be cremated or dismembered, lest they revive as a stronger, more lethal version of itself.

My resulting grapple with the undead Vourdoulakas was far more intense. I managed to slay the beast again, but not without being bitten. Fortunately, I had had the good sense to carry a tub of Starfire Salve with me, so I was able to prevent the wound from festering, as well as becoming a Werewolf myself. I may adore wolves, as they are my favourite animal, but I do not much fancy a cursed existence.

Here is the pelt of the unholy creature: The Green Tome - it is located way at the bottom. Fighting it has made me realise that it could easily have ripped my throat out, hence, I request a helm of orichalkos, to be inscribed with the name Prudentius.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna