King's Log Book

1 post
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1044
Reviews 60
Here I'll be listing all of the reviews I've made in the Green Room. I'll be posting all of the works I've reviewed (that count towards my knighthood, of course) in this first post; please be sure to check them out! I'm sure the authors would be very happy. Each post will have one review which is inside of the spoiler. Feel free to look through them, and happy reviewing to all!
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle