Young Writers Society

Let the Fun Begin!

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:31 pm
Omni says...

Omniyus Ao'Quest

I stretched my old legs, their feeble joints cracking and struggling to lift up off the ground. I reached out for my staff and forced my weight onto it, relieving my knees some pressure. I let out a small sigh and looked out unto the mountain range.

I had named these mountains once, a long time ago, back whenever I was the leader of the military forces in Sanctum City. Back when there was a time whenever the city was safe. Back whenever there was a time when my name was shouted into the clouds. Shouted from high above, my name striking fear into even the darkest creatures in the darkest of places.

Now, though? Now, I'm just an old fool, banished and long gone. Banished to a place where no one but shamans live. The Ruins.

Spoiler! :
Welcome! Feel free to post on here! Let the fun in the Ruins begin.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:57 pm
guineapiggirl says...

Spoiler! :
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, darn it! I wanted to be the random old loner guy who lived in the ruins. Can there be two of them? That makes it a bit less loner-ish though... I'll be a weird mad priest who guards The Temple's Lost Treasure, if that's ok? Then it's a bit different.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 pm
Omni says...

Of course XD this is a place where all the crazy old people shamans go.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor