z

Young Writers Society

deleted

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:32 am
undeadbunnie says...

Last edited by undeadbunnie on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:13 pm
noobPunk says...

I like the lyrics. I thought it was popish or pop rock. Ill be honest actually had no idea where the melody or the beat is (well there isn’t any). My point is try to form some kind of a beat in your lyrics. When i read yours it was kind of random and I tried to put it into a beat and it was really hard to make one. Next time try to do this.

The lyrics were good and very energetic...For some reason I felt like a girl should sing this... :D
The rhyming was very simple and I liked it. Keep up the good work! Try this next time for your new lyrics. Send me a message when you make a new one.

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:27 pm
Charlii101 says...

i enjoyed the lyrics but i wouldn't really class this as a song, i would class this as a poem of some sort if you changed it around this would be a great poem. just do a few a just ments an this would be perfect, just watch the grammer when writting anything.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:36 am
cupcake says...

Charlii101 wrote:i enjoyed the lyrics but i wouldn't really class this as a song, i would class this as a poem of some sort if you changed it around this would be a great poem. just do a few a just ments an this would be perfect, just watch the grammer when writting anything.

It would be a great poem!
God gives us our relatives - thank God we can choose our friends.
- Ethel Watts Mumford

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Walter Winchell

“I’ll Surprise you, I promise”
-Adam Lambert

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden