from here
Ohh ( increase volume as you go)
Repeat chorus (2x)[/u]
see people with your heart and not your eyes

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Tue May 03, 2005 2:51 am
ohhewwo says...

I've never seen much of your work here, so you've probably answered this question, like, one too many times, but, what kind of band are you in?

Anyway, onwards to the crit. This sounded honestly like every (I want to say "Emo", but that's not me to say that, because I hate stereotypes) mainstream song on the radio. I've gotten so tired of break-up-miss-you-sad songs.

This sounded like every song on the radio to me.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue May 03, 2005 7:53 pm
Little Dreamer says...

First off, this song is from another member in my band...ill be entering more of my own on here later. My band consists of 5 members, I have two guitar players, one drummer, and keyboard player as well a bass guitar player. Three of us are female and remaining are guys.
Im the lead singer and I can play the guitar I have a fender and have been playing for 8 years (i learned early, thanks to my uncle who also plays, not professionally) The name of my band is jadedscorpion(not real catchy to most but i like it) Im more of a rock fan myself, bands like linkin park and shinedown, Korn, Three doors down, evanessecne and etc. My all time favorite band is LINKIN PARK. I should have some more soon. But thank you for replying.
see people with your heart and not your eyes

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Thu May 26, 2005 7:33 pm
Harley says...

i agree with ohhewwo (by the way, how do you pronounce your name?)

almost every pop-ish song out just now is about love, whereas the rock scene just now is pretty indie- and their songs are about loads of different issues, and even just everyday stuff. try out a different subject- the results are really surprising.

i love me some swole chickens
— yosh