z

Young Writers Society

Iced Petals

138 Reviews

Reviews: 138
Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:53 am
MadameLuxestrange says...

Hiya Raz! Luxy here. I seriously couldn't find anything to rip to shreds that hasn't already been pointed out in the above reviews. I loved this! I wish I could hear the music to go with it!
This was great!
Luxy :D
...or dear Bellatrix, who likes to play with her food before she eats it?
Fear makes the wolf seem bigger.
I got attacked by a swan.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:46 am
harshita3chaarag says...

Wonderful...!!! I just loved it!!! Let me know when it comes out on a record Album....:D
The answers lie within.. You only need to look.. :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:03 am
pazey13 says...

This was really good! If it was a song on the radio, I would actually listen to it! You should put it on youtube. I would love to hear it! :)
I'm the author of my life.
Too bad I'm writing in pen
and I can't erase my mistakes...

Reviews: 3
Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 pm
nicolerosebieber says...

dude you should go pro!!!!!!!!!! I totally loved this song. I am your #1 fan! you should like post a video. it is SO amazing. think of all the downloads you could get off this song :)
I LOVE to wright and read. It's a passion I have.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm
KEMPTON says...

looks like some carefully selected words in the first few stanzas, they seem to fit just right. These lyrics make me feel a sense of progression, I could see these lyrics working with an upbeat backdrop of music.

good stuff!
A lot of people are too concerned with creating something bigger than they are, I just want to amplify what I already know is inside me.

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler