Forever and ever
Ever and forever

(chorus)

http://www.ourstage.com/tracks/AAHRVVOK ... orever-and

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 pm
crestfallen says...

Can someone please tell me how to post these without the stupid double spacing..the first time I posted on this site it was fine but now all of a sudden everything I post is double spaced and no matter what I do I can't get it to stop.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 am
Snoink says...

Okay! So, I edited your work to remove the double spacing. Basically, if you want to remove the double spacing, you edit your work, then you scroll down, past the text box. There should be a bit that says "special formatting." Make it from "poem" to "none." There should be no double spacing! Try it with the rest of your works! Also, if you have any questions, go bug a mod instead of posting it in your work. We try to see everything, but there is so much on YWS that we miss certain things. :)

As far as your lyrics go, while I don't know what the tune of for the song is, I rather like the repetition of "Here IS love" versus "Here's love." If it sounds better in the tune, I would definitely keep "Here is love."

Also, the first couple of verses sound a bit off, as far as the subject goes. How is this love? Or are you referring to the conditional love? It seems odd though, because while you refer to holding someone up, which implies a support of some kind, it seems unlike love in that it seems conditional. So, it sounds like you are giving up randomly. If the collapse has to do with a conflict or something, then I would probably state that somewhere!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor