Reviews: 70
Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:18 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

BLESS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

(but don't dare speak of the dead)

on the nature of movement, change, interconnectedness
and the breaking down of that delicate, interrelated structure of reality

Last edited by Euphory on Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

70 Reviews

Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:41 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

There are diamond rings hanging from willow branches,
tree roots held so tight they can brave avalanches.
There are cracks on glass like spider webs like pulsing veins-
and amidst this life, there lies my broken bonds and severed chains.
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

70 Reviews

Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:18 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

TABLE OF CONTENTS

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:39 pm
View Likes
luxeterna says...

Spoiler! :
<.< went scrounging around to find your NaPo thread, tried to look through your posts to find it and find a gajillion threads that were not NaPo and then you commented on so many other NaPo threads i just about squealed with joy when i at last found your thread since i love your writing <33
True love is the greatest thing in the world
except for a nice mlt
Wonderin' if your heart's still open
And if so I wanna know what time it shuts

Can't you tell that I'll write a song about nothing
To tell you that you're something else

.˳˳.⋅ઇ ଓ

70 Reviews

Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:19 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
@LuxLuthor I- oh. My. Gosh. YOU HAVE SINGLEHANDEDLY MADE MY ENTIRE WEEK WITH THIS COMMENT! I'm honored you would go to all that trouble just to find my thread, and to hear that you love my writing- I- odpfkroforor THANK YOU! <3333 SO! MUCH! <3 it means the world :smt049

70 Reviews

Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:26 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

70 Reviews

Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:27 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

1. dreamrot in my broken tooth
Last edited by Euphory on Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:37 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Spoiler! :
euph i love this poem so much! it's dark and edgy, but so carefully crafted. i love the descriptions you give of this characters' surroundings and feelings. amazing start to your napo! <3
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

70 Reviews

Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:43 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
@momonster MOMO! <3 your comment just made me shriek with excitement! :smt007 thank you so, so much! <333 (and look, now we're non-buttonist buddies!)

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:16 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

Spoiler! :
Love the word-choice, such a strong and bold start! Looking forward to your thread E! <3
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

70 Reviews

Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:25 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
THANK YOU, FRIEND! <3 much appreciated!

70 Reviews

Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:37 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

70 Reviews

Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:39 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

2. HERE, WE ARE PREDAWN
Last edited by Euphory on Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

70 Reviews

Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:33 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

70 Reviews

Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:34 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

3. quicksand

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato