To tell you that you're something else

.˳˳.⋅ઇ ଓ

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:28 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Spoiler! :
ohmygoodness euph i love both of these poems so much! i love how short number 2 is. in those four lines, you're able to say so much with so little. your true artistry is really shining through this napo. i can't wait to read more!! <33
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:00 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :

@LuxLuthor thank you, it's good to know it's worth the time looking for them! >.<
@momonster AHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU! since poem 1 was so ~wordy~, i wanted to take on something small and meaningful for poem 2 - I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT! and omg you flatter me too much, "true artistry", !!!!!! AHHHH I'M SOBBING THANK YOU THANK YOU <3333333
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

70 Reviews

Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:01 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

70 Reviews

Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:02 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

4. 2,139

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:04 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

Spoiler! :
#3 and #4 are absolutely incredible. Beautiful work <3
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

70 Reviews

Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:17 pm
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
@LadySpark AHHHHH!! 2,139 times thank you!! <3

105 Reviews

Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:30 am
View Likes
momonster says...

Spoiler! :
oh my gosh euph. just when i think your poetry can't get better, it does! i love everything about this poem. the lines in parentheses seem more personal and intimate, while the other lines seem more open and public. you're doing amazing; keep up the great work! <3
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

70 Reviews

Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:42 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
AYXBEUDBE WHERE YOU WRITING THIS IN MY THREAD WHILE I WAS WRITING IN YOURS??? AH! <3333 thank you so so much, and you got it bang on with the parentheses! I'm really happy to hear you're enjoying! <3

70 Reviews

Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:25 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

70 Reviews

Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:26 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

5. freshwater & fleshfruit
Last edited by Euphory on Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:21 am
View Likes
phantasm says...

Spoiler! :
Just wanted to stop by your thread to say how much I'm enjoying your poems this month, Euphory!! I especially love 4 and 5; 4 flows so well and has a great rhythm to it, and 5 just has beautiful language all around ("every law in the universe assumes" is such a wonderful line !!! just wow). Look forward to reading more! <3
she/her

105 Reviews

Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:53 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Spoiler! :
i love how you take love and put it in such a dark point of view. not just the happy joyous parts of love, but the painful, hurtful parts as well. i think number 5 is my favorite so far. keep up the fantastic work! <3

70 Reviews

Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:17 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
@figmoon thank you so much! I usually struggle with getting the rhythm right most of the time, so hearing that makes me super happy! I'm glad to know you're enjoying <3
@momonster yeahh, love can be vicious sometimes. i'm so glad that got through (and also???? Your favorite?? AHHH what an honor !!! <3) thank you so so much! <3

70 Reviews

Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:19 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory