Hey Sarg. I feel like a fool for not keeping up with this thread all along -- so now I had to do it all at once... I love this thread so much. I especially liked the ones I 'liked', and I especially-especially liked 8, 12, and 22 -- and especially-especially-especially the reference to Hemingway shoes in 22. You're a really good poet. =)
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit
"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style
Congrats on making it to the end and with so much of quality too. I might humbly suggest you revisit 'Roadside Atlas' - the first stanza is really strong, and the second is good too up until the last line and from there it fades, but I think it's worth revisiting.
Anyway, you don't have to care about any of this anymore. It's been good, sir.
The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties. — Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians