z

Young Writers Society

Picture Prompts!

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:02 am
AEChronicle says...

Is this contest officially over?
I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:10 am
Sonder says...

I made the deadline flexible, so I will wait a little longer for late submissions. Thanks for being responsible with yours, next time I think I will be sure to make the deadline stricter.
***AT EVERYONE PARTICIPATING***
Please get your stories in. I will personally be coming by your walls this weekend to bug you about it, so please be responsible!
Thanks to everyone who already posted.
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Sun May 11, 2014 11:10 am
TriSARAHtops says...

Hey Griff, I was just wondering if you're going to announce the results? No rush or whatever, I'm just curious is all.
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sun May 11, 2014 3:53 pm
View Likes
Sonder says...

I am very sorry to everyone who has been responsible and waiting. I will be announcing the winners this weekend, along with doling out prizes. My life went insane and a lot of people never showed, so. I promise I will let you know this weekend. My apologies. :)
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight