z

Young Writers Society

Make me happy again

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:17 am
View Likes
Pinkiegirl13 says...

While I am on Wattpad, I did quite visited YWS to see how is everyone doing. I saw that we will have a review day which it is good actually. I talked to some people who are new here and sometimes my friends. As I visited this site now and then, I realized few people were missing me and wanted me to come back on YWS. Well, I love to come back, but this site isn't good for me nor making me happy. So that's why I am making a contest for you guys.

To do this contest, you need to follow this directions:

1. The numbers of words has to be 2000 or less.

2. It need to have good descriptions on the story. I need to see what it is going on.

3. It need have good vocabulary on them. It is okay to have mistakes, but not too much!

4. It needs to have a great ending as a fairy tales. What?! I do love happy endings. Who doesn't like happy ending? :D

And 5. Enjoy your stories. It is important thing in writing. You have to love it and make as your lover, just don't date it. :?

Anyway, that's your directions for this contest. After finishing the stories and turning them to me in August 12, 2014, I will decided a winner. The winner will get all of my points. Yes, I said all! :D

Well, that's what you have today! Have a great night!
I hate myself!

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:32 pm
Sonder says...

Hi Pinkie! I would love to do this contest. Is there a certain theme for this? You said fairytale, happy ending, but do you have a certain idea in mind? Thanks!
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest