Me please. I would prefer either mystery or horror. But I think I am too late so could you please extend the deadline?
Our thing progresses I call and you come through Blow all my friendships To sit in hell with you But we’re the greatest They’ll hang us in the Louvre Down the back, but who cares? Still the Louvre.
[quote="Storybraniac"]Me please. I would prefer either mystery or horror. But I think I am too late so could you please extend the deadline? And please don't make the picture 12+.
Our thing progresses I call and you come through Blow all my friendships To sit in hell with you But we’re the greatest They’ll hang us in the Louvre Down the back, but who cares? Still the Louvre.
All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe