z

Young Writers Society

I chose my username because..

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:49 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Mailice is the name of a painting that I like and de Namedy is just a suffix to make the name sound more French.
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:01 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Because I was an edgy teen who apparently never outgrew that phase >.> xD

Shadow = dark, and I like both the deepsea and am a night owl.
Vyper = Viper is type of snakes, and there is also a viperfish (that lives in the deepsea) so a double-whammy there as well.

But ShadowViper just looks weird. So I started playing around with spelling and decided ShadowVyper has the ~ v i b e ~ I was going for

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:34 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Aren´t we all edgy teens even in our 20s?
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

Random avatar

Reviews: 130
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:54 pm
View Likes
Stellarjay says...

I chose my name cause it's my favorite bird.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:09 am
View Likes
NewHope says...

I just wanted to remember it... I thought I would use it to login.
Swan Queen's little sister in-law/caretaker since 2022

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Wed May 18, 2022 1:57 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Because I watched a video essay about Spirited Away (which I still haven't watched in full, by the way) that discussed themes of liminality, as in, the process of transitioning between one social role and another (e.g. growing from child to adult) and I thought it was fitting. Now I keep it for the general meaning of between-spaces, and because there's a lot of nickname potential. (see: Liminoodle, Limbo, Liminalit, etc.)
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Wed May 18, 2022 2:09 am
View Likes
FireEyes says...

In 5th grade my science teacher was getting fed up with us talking and she told us to look at her. I take teacher's directions very literally and I stared at her, eyes wide. When she saw me she was like, "Gosh, stop looking at me that way. It's like you have fire eyes." And it stuck with me.
I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends
I'm taking back the life you stole
Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again

-My Chemical Romance

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed May 18, 2022 3:20 am
View Likes
NewHope says...

I'm trying to think of a new one but you guys have the nice words... hehehe... Maybe Serenity because I have a huge love of being outside in nature, away from civilisation.
Swan Queen's little sister in-law/caretaker since 2022

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Wed May 18, 2022 1:58 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

i think most people know this already, but around two years ago is was obsessed with avatar the last airbender, and my favorite characters were aang's sidekicks, momo the flying lemur-monkey and appa the sky bison. i especially loved momo and appa's antics together, so when i joined, my username was MomoandAppa. then most people started calling me momo, so i changed my username to LordMomo, from the one scene of sokka calling momo "lord momo of the momo dynasty, your momoness." then @Arcticus predicted that i was going to change my username to MomoMajesty, and i was like gmo arc how did you know?? and i changed my username to MomoMajesty. then i wanted to go for a different aesthetic, so i change my username to dancingontheclouds for three reasons. 1, i like dancing, 2, i like clouds, and 3, ~lowercase letters~ but i didn't love it, so when it was time, i changed it to momonster, because that's what my best friend @Euphoria8 called me. so that's my very long explanation lol.
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:12 pm
View Likes
spottedpebble says...

I didn't know you couldn't put spaces in your name and I was just desperate to join, so I sat down next to all my mom's living room plants and attempted to come up with a quick username. I first tried Planted in Peace, but it said I was using forbidden characters so I did something like Peace and Plants and then I did one more plant-related thing before finally realizing that the forbidden characters were spaces. So then I did spottedpebble because one of the plants had smooth, round pebbles in its pot. I don't know where the spotted part came from, but I liked the sound of spottedpebble with all lowercase. It accepted the name, so here we are!
:)
rainbow
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order

she/they

spottedpebble

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:04 pm
View Likes
Kaia says...

My username is my official penname and is featured on all books of mine that I print. I've had this name since the beginning of my latest writing project and in honor of that, I have never changed it.

I chose it because K is the most unique letter in my first name, and I liked the sound of Kaia. Jersaga came from my imagination. :D
Traditional Christian, ISFJ, and Infamous Quirky Cat
You are God's beautiful little being!

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:47 pm
View Likes
GengarIsBestBoy says...

Because Gengar Is Best Boy
That’s the thing with life: no one makes it out alive.

—Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice the Musical

[Gengar! :D they/she]
[Spooky month fan, internet cryptid, certified nerd]

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:08 pm
View Likes
EllieMae says...

well mine is literally my name (or is it....)
”Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards (so you might as well do Duolingo ).”

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

211 Reviews

Reviews: 211
Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:11 pm
OrabellaAvenue says...

Mine is a play on my real name. (Obviously it's not, though.) Say, if my name was Olivia Bea Moore (again, it's not), then I might choose LiveBee as a username. It's not obvious when you look at the username, but it makes sense when you see both.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
~Dr. Seuss

Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven
She/her

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:27 pm
GrHinds09 says...

I didn't realize it was like an outwardly shown username. I don't know how I didn't realize. So my user name is just my first and last name combo for school lol I wonder what people read it as.
"It tastes like molecules" - Castiel

Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace