z

Young Writers Society

Corrupt A Wish [4]

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Tue May 12, 2015 3:13 am
Que says...

Granted, but now you are eternally awake and- although you don't feel tired- you eventually die due to lack of sleep. (Goodness that was morbid. XP)

I wish that I had Harry's invisibly cloak.
Parlez-vous français?

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Wed May 13, 2015 5:56 am
Lavvie says...

Granted, but something goes wrong and now you can never be not invisible.

I wish to pass my History exam.

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu May 14, 2015 4:28 am
CorruptedRoseJen says...

(Hopefully I am doing this right :3)

Granted! But in order to pass your History exam, you stayed up very late studying, thus failing all the other exams, leading to a nervous breakdown and an eternity of never getting over the pain you felt at seeing everyone around you look down on you. (Hopefully that wasn't too dark)

I wish I had a friend.
My room is an insane asylum, and I am the patient.

Beware of Dog signs are overrated. Beware of Writer.

Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Thu May 14, 2015 7:37 am
donizback says...

Granted but you upset them and make them your enemy.

I wish I was a mod on YWS.
Alone is what I have, alone protects me.

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Thu May 14, 2015 11:47 pm
Que says...

Granted, but then everyone always bugs you and give you all of their complaints.

I wish that I would just stop coughing already.
Parlez-vous français?

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Fri May 15, 2015 2:07 am
View Likes
Mea says...

Granted. Now you're sneezing, an altogether messier affair. :)

I wish I could get an extra hour of sleep tonight.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

33 Reviews

Sat May 16, 2015 6:45 am
CorruptedRoseJen says...

Granted! But that extra hour of sleep is only due to you waking up with sleep paralysis for an entire hour. You spend an entire hour not being able to move a single muscle. You decided to go back to sleep until your paralysis wears off, but you are constantly disturbed by strange presences and other terrifying symptoms of sleep paralysis :3

Have fun sleeping tonight~

I wish the friend-turned-enemy would turn back into a friend, and stay a friend for good. *smirks at donizback-shi (-shi is a formal suffix for colleagues)*

Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat May 16, 2015 8:49 am
TheSparringPanther says...

Granted, but your other friends would slowly drift away from you because they think he's a douche.

I wish I had a pet panda
"Glory... Lies beyond the horizon!"
— Rider, Fate/Zero

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sat May 16, 2015 11:28 am
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Granted, you would true very fine if the panda, but then the zoo would decide to take it away so that it could life in better habitats.

I wish I could be invisible
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

33 Reviews

Sat May 16, 2015 8:13 pm
View Likes
CorruptedRoseJen says...

Gra~nte~d~~~

Unfoooooo~rtunately~~~

You do not have the ability to turn back! Which means every last thing around you ignores you (er, or is that what you are going for?). However, you still need to eat, and you still make noise and can pick up/disturb things. If you are not careful, you will be discovered! And maybe even shot 17 times in the back by some paranoid stranger...

I wish I had the ability to fly without any sort of wings or machinery or the such.

p.s. TheSparringPanther I do not have any other friends, so your corruption was invalid :D *sobs in corner*

10 Reviews

Sun May 17, 2015 12:15 am

oh that's too bad - but you'll at least have your enemy friend!

In turn, I'll grant your wish! However, each time you fly you put extreme amounts of strain on your body, to the point that, as you are now, you can only stay airborne for a few minutes... Overreaching might result in something ugly ~~

Man, I really envy skilled musicians and artists, I wish I could just pick up one of the materials or instruments they work with, and instantly master it!
— Rider, Fate/Zero

33 Reviews

Sun May 17, 2015 5:18 am
View Likes
CorruptedRoseJen says...

\(QAQ)/ Thanks for the comforting enemy friend, friend.

Anyways, wish granted~~~! However, because you're so skilled with every last musical instrument, you can't resist giving every one a good play-through. So for the rest of your life, you're literally forced to play every last instrument that comes your way. Not playing it results in some sort of insanity.

I wish I can instantaneously transfer my thoughts and feelings to others, so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings.

p.s. TheSparringPanther, that actually wasn't that bad. Thank you OvO

10 Reviews

Sun May 17, 2015 1:44 pm

CorruptedRoseJen wrote:\(QAQ)/ Thanks for the comforting enemy friend, friend.

Anyways, wish granted~~~! However, because you're so skilled with every last musical instrument, you can't resist giving every one a good play-through. So for the rest of your life, you're literally forced to play every last instrument that comes your way. Not playing it results in some sort of insanity.

I wish I can instantaneously transfer my thoughts and feelings to others, so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings.

p.s. TheSparringPanther, that actually wasn't that bad. Thank you OvO

Naturally, I'm a very benevolent genie panther, and a friend more to pet me is never a bad thing~

You might not even need this wish granted, as I perfectly understand what you want, but I can imagine some being less open to the ideas and thoughts of others, so I'll grant you your wish! In turn, it 'll work a little different than you desired - you'll be transferring all your thoughts, positive and negative, to that person as well. So eh... use with care :')

Hm, compared to most of my environment I think I fall a little short in the intelligence department, I wish I was born more intelligent :<
— Rider, Fate/Zero

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun May 17, 2015 6:35 pm
Poopsie says...

You were born intelligent, but your mom died in child birth and you got cancer at age 3. (im to sad ;-; )

I wish for an incorruptible dream
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 Reviews

Sun May 17, 2015 8:24 pm

0_o
— Rider, Fate/Zero

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain