z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:10 pm
View Likes
Emerson says...

Clau pokes her head in through the door, and wonders what is going on...

"Never really seen a 'tavern' before that actually goes in RPG style writing...They're usually just chatty places."
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:17 am
Teague says...

Saint Razorblade saunters in and takes a seat next to Tassen.

"Told ya, mate. Now, let's see if everything you say is true about this place. Hey, barkeep, a Cherry Coke and a Sprite, if you please!"
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:27 am
Wiggy says...

Wiggy skips in singing. "It's rainin' men, alleluia, it's rainin'-"

She skids to a complete halt, her mouth gaping open.

"You...you...you started dancing-without ME?!?"

She goes out on the dance floor, tries to break dance and miserably falls on her head.

"I need some sugar!" she cries. "Wheeee! Hey Snoinkus, want some sugar?"
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:07 am
Leja says...

Amelia walks up to the door and opens it just a crack so she can see in. She slides through the door unnoticed and takes a seat at the counter, wondering about this new place. And ignores the barkeeper made of metal, looking like a robot, asking her strange questions.

"No more sugar for Wiggy," she whispers to Clau.

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:52 pm
View Likes
JC says...

JC is intrigued, she walks in. Unfortunantly she doesn't know what to do, so she just stands off in a corner by herself...
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:09 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Sumi walks over to JC and pulls out two tiny squirtguns. Squirts JC with minuscule jets of water- barely wets shirt.

"Well, have fun! Like I just did!"

Squirt guns explode and turn into teapots that fly off into the distance....
ohmeohmy

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:40 am
Tassen Spellbinder says...

*picks up mug of rootbeer*

"I'd like to make a toast! A toast to the reopening of the Tavern!" he calls very loudly, so the whole room hears.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:36 pm
Leja says...

*huzzah*

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:23 pm
View Likes
Teague says...

St. Razorblade pours her Sprite into the glass of Cherry Coke and raises the glass to meet Tassen's.

"Aye, cheers, matey," she says before downing the whole glass in one go.
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

514 Reviews

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:52 am
JC says...

JC continues to stand in the dark, but gets so bored she starts knawing on her own fist and decides,"Hmm... I wonder how much of my hand I can fit into my mouth"

"Not much..."

And now she is too sad to join in the celebrations...She see's Claire approaching...she hides.
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:54 am
OMG claire213 says...

Claire is pulled into the tavern by an eager and overlybored JC. Standing in a corner with JC, Claire decides to put her OWN fist into her mouth.

She gets all of it in up to the wrist, and then freaks out. She can't get it out of her mouth.
life is multifaceted: some people see it as hell, some as heaven, and... some just don't give a damn.

514 Reviews

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:55 am
JC says...

JC decides to help Claire in her pitiful state. She grabs Claire's arm and starts to tug on it...then she has to stop because she is laughing too hard. =D

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:58 am
OMG claire213 says...

Tearful, Claire sits down and starts using one of Sumi's teacups to collect the drool dripping uncontrollably down her arm.

Claire looks up sadly at JC, silently begging for some more help.
life is multifaceted: some people see it as hell, some as heaven, and... some just don't give a damn.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:45 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Waffles strolls through the doors, casually glancing around. "Y'know, I never been in here before. Nice place."

He takes a seat at a nearby table, watching the bizarre events taking place.

514 Reviews

Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:38 am
View Likes
JC says...

JC runs up to Waffles, holding Claires arm which is still stuck in her mouth.

"HELP!" She said.

Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour