Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:02 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

Well, last night I had another dream which was odd ^^''

So I'm a my graduation, only I have no Idea what graduation it is cause I see people from my 8th grade class and from my highschool. Well, anyway we are all going to go up to this group of, like, 3 adults and they hand us our diplomas and stuf.

When I go up they are like 'You were one of best behaved in class!' and other praises. I was like O-o . . . ^^ ok! When I took my seat, since none of my family was there I watched the other students. They all kept getting yelled at for different reasons. This one girl, who really was the best behaved in mey 8th grade class, was yelled at and shamed for being messy. I was like '?' cause she was also one of the cleanest.

So, after almost everyone got yelled at except me, the dream when blank for a while. I came back to it when I walked in this building that look suspisously like a Target store. Anyway, I was walking behind this adult who kept talking and talking. I was in a group of a bunch of kids and all of us were carrying camping suplies.

The dream went blank again and I came back in this enclosed area. It was pretty big, as big a a small city. All the buildings were cream or reddish colored and were close together. The city was on a small island in the middle of a lake that was surrounded by a high wall. there were spots around the wall that had some land that either was just for view or for some what apeared to be farming.

Then I remembered what we were there for. We were to be going through this final test. We would live in this enclosure, being at our best behavior. This was to see who the trouble makers were so in the real world they could us this information in, like, crime scenes and such. There was a bunch of rules, but the one that stuck with me was 'keep your finger and toe nails clean.' I remember thinking that they must value clean digits

If we were to break any of the rules, or act unbefiting a future adult of society we would recive a red dot, which would signify we were bad. After the dot would be administered, we could still have some time to win. To win, you had to be the last one left, or be one of the finishers after a certain period of time. If you got a red dot and your time as up, you'd be taken out of the city for good. The winners would be able to get good jobs and live a good life while the others would find it hard to do so.

I remember shruging and thinking 'that's easy'. I blanked out again. For a while, I was watching on of the guys in my class, the biggest jack-*ss that I'll call Drake (for his sake I won't use his real name). So, I was following Drake (not really. you see, it was kind of like when you watch a movie, you normally stick around the main character, but you can sometimes cut the camera to one of the bad guys. So I wasn't physically there, but I was still seeing it ^^) and he was running, nearly out of breath from one of the adults that administer the red dots. The man caught up with him and gave him one. After a moments pause of seeing the pain visibaly sink in to Drake's skin from the red dot (which was satisfying cause he's the one who'd always make fun of me the most >~<''), in a flash the man was on the ground unconsious, and Drake had the red dot applier thingy. He grined evily.

I was back in my own body, sweating up a storm and trying to scramble up a pile of rocks. I remembered that Drake had taken out all the adults here and recuited a few people to basically hit everyone else with the red dots so they'd win. they were going after everyone, including me. As I made my way up, I looked around for any traces of them. There wasn't. This game had gone to heck.

I was running again, across the rock bridge from the island to this hill structure that had levels of stone to climb up. I remember thinking that the time was almost up, if I could just make it for a little longer. I was near the top of the ridge when I turned around and saw one of my friends on the bridge fall and be over taken by two of the goons. I tried to lay as flat as I could, but I couldn't look away from the group. One turned and saw me, saying to his buddy 'Hey, there's another one.' and he replied 'Let's get her.'

I shot up, bolting up the rest of the way up the stairs and running across what look suspicously like one of those wooden shelves you put on a wall. Any way, I ran down it to the corner of the enclosure now turned arena. I turned at the corner and jumped to another one of the shelves and kept running.

I got to the end and saw a rope from this ledge down to the outskirts of the city. I started climing down it. Then I blanked again.

When I came too, i had the agitated feeling that they were close behind me. I had to jump from one of the higher parts of the outskirts of the city to a trail along the edge of the wall. I jumped but got tangled on some of the branches. I eventually broke free, cursing my self that I lead such an obvious trail but there wasno time ot fix it. I kept running.

I blank out again, and this time the trial is over. I'm out in the real world, thinking back to the arena. I had made it out, but so had Drake. I remember thinking what a hell it was.

and that's it, really ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

Random avatar

Reviews: 26
Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:47 pm
View Likes
SkyLore says...

I dreamed...that I was dreaming.
.-.
Like...I dreamed of me dreaming a dream...
No, I can do better.
I dreamed of me lying in bed, dreaming.
There is no way to make that sound simple...

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:55 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

I dreamed that my bootprints caught fire wherever I stepped, and caused much damage to my immediate area.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:54 pm
wordsandwishes says...

I dreamed of nothing.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:41 pm
Love says...

I dreamed that I met thewritersdream and we had much fun together ^.^

Although it was not 100% her, in the dream...
I was Amareth :)

28 Reviews

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:18 pm
KatKage says...

Oh hoho, I had such an amazing dream last night ^u^

You see, alot of it was about this cult thing under ground, my brother in a math club, and I think the Joker, but that parts a little fuzzy ^u^ Because! When I felt myself waking up I knew that I had to hold onto something and I knew what that something was ^^

At one part during the dream I was leaning against a stone wall under ground (think Naruto Shippuden, the episode when they are at Orochimaru's Hide Out trying to find Sasuke ^u^). I was bored out of my mind, standing amoung a bunch of other people leaning against the wall. From down the hall, a line of guys in these cerimonil clothes starts walking by.

Then he comes out.

Now, lemme explain a little something before I go on.
1) This guy I had a major crush on in the 8th grade.
2) There we only 16 kids in our class so everyone knew, including him.
3) Like the name implies, I was crushed by him.
4) At that time, I was uglier than I am now with absolutely no friends and a freak even back then. Hee would probably never be seen in public with me.
5) As it turns out, he was really a jerk and you know what they say 'love is blind' XP
6) We went to diffrent high schools.
7) It's been 3 years since we've talked, although we do see each other in church on occasion.
8) For a while afterwards, I still had a crush on him (it's hard to kill these things Xl ) but it's almost all gone now
Ok, all explained ^^

So, he walks down in (get this) a white with pink trim japanese style dress thing (^u^) He's just walking by when he saw me. He did a double take, holding up his line. All I did was raise a mental eyebrow. I mean, what the hell was he wearing? (^u^)

He kneels before me (yah, I know) and says 'Hi Kat. I was thinking; do you want to go out some time?'

Back then, I would have leaped for joy. But now, I was more like 'huh?' I didn't know what to say. I wasn't going to accept, mind you, I was just thinking of the best way to reject him. Then one of my friend's words raang through me head. That if now a days if this boy asked me out, I would totally do it.

I grimaced. Leaning forward I whispered to him 'F*ck Off.'

He started laughing, like I must be joking cause hey, in his new school just a few months in he was on the football team and had sluts falling all over him. While he was stugling for words I turned tail and walked off, going to find my brother and get out of there (the place was creeping me out anyway ^^)

So yah ^^ That was empowering /u\
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:31 pm
View Likes
Love says...

Kat! You're not ugly! You're cute! *huggles*

I had two interesting dreams today... I will copy the description out of an email I wrote ^^

One I can not recall as much... I went to a special school, and there it turned out that all the teachers were truly strict. On my first day, I arrived at the principal's office, and he told me that my best behaviour would have been expected, and then gave me directions to go somewhere (then my behaviour was, um... Casual)... The directions were truly complex, I can remember 'Go to the B block and stick to the left' etc. It was my first time in the school, and I became lost.I wandered through the dark building. The doors were within gothic (arched) door frames, made out of a heavy black metal. Outside, hedges covered the garden, but none of the colours were vibrant. Inn the distance, factories could be seen, and the sky was composed out of an unnatural smoke. I saw a girl walking quitetly in my direction, her head lowered, her expression meek. When I asked her how to reach Dr. Cant'Recall'The'Name, she became frightened, but pointed to a door and told me to go there. I thanked her and began walking towards it. Anyhow, I talked to a few other people, all similar to the girl, along the way. The school was truly quiet... Then I made a wrong turn... And found myself descending a few storeys down... And there, there was a filthy room, and in it some man, but he was mutated... He looked more like a pig, and smelled no differently. I think we talked... And he gave me directions. I quickly escaped from the room, and finally found the guy I was supposed to see. He told me that my behaviour was unacceptable... A dozen students were now being physically tortured, because they talked when they should not have, and it was my fault. He led me to a large metal room, dark, with many tables in it extruded from the floor. He told me to wait, and left. I can not remember much of what happened for some time... But it mainly consisted of me thinking of the place... Remembering what I saw... And I think I remember a few things which I did not know happened... I can't remember now, but they led me to conclude that this place was evil, and I.had to get out. A door in the room led to the bathroom, and there I found a heavy piece of metal... I returned, and silently approached a man guarding me. I hit him in the head with the metal thing many times, and he fell unconscious ^^ I found a pistol on him, and took it. (I must note that I have had experience in such situations. In the world of gaming, there were cases where I had to escape from a place like thay with no real weapons to start with, and also numerous cases where I exterminated whole establishments (slave camps, gang bases etc.), so I knew what I was doing ^^) Anyway, two other guards came in, and I shot them, but then the one I stole the gun from woke and began to attack me. I really can't remember much... But our fight lasted for 5 minutes, and he just refused to die. I had to shoot him many times... So, I left the room, and a teacher conftronted me... But then, he tore off his skin, and it turned out that it was in fact an alien... I shot it, and began running through the school, encountering many more of those aliens. They all tried to shoot me, but I was able to survive. Then the mutant-pig-guy conftronted me... And I shot him... And he inserted his fingers into the wound, and tore his skin off, revealing that in fact he was some other species... I shot it many times, but it did not die ^^ The next 30 minutes I can barely recall, but they consisted of me running in fear from the thing, trying to hide. In the end, I've got it killed by hitting its fat head will all I could, feeling like a psycopath ^^ It finally died... I went outside, and then I kind of left my body, as happens in dreams, and saw the buildings around the school... They were delapodated, and rather bleak... But beside one if them, there was some construction... Anyway, all of the aliens from the school headed for that construction. They activated it... It looked like a futuristic tower. I followed them, shooting them, but they reached the tower... And something happened... And I knew that all my efforts failed. I knew that many more would come to earth in less than a few minutes... That the world was doomed. Then the dream faded ^^ It was all rather nightmarish...

The second dream consisted of Hudz marrying me on the day I was going to die from some disease ^^ I wrote her a note to be opened after my death, intended to make her feel better... But she found it while I was still there and married me... Which was kind of dramatic, as she was supposed to marry another guy. It was truly romantic ^u^
I was Amareth :)

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 am
SassBideAndRawr says...

I had a dream and I can't really remember most of it... (dont'cha hate that?) only that I wasn't in it...
Or If I was I was invisible and kinda just an observer.

... And it was so clear in my mind this morning (*sighs*) I'll try my next dream... right after I have it... and nox six hours later.

:)

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:41 am
DestinyxFate says...

sounds interesting anyway I had a dream that there was this really huge thing towering over me and I was scared and then I thought it landed on top of me but it actually didn't because in my dream I was dreaming if that makes any sense to anyone and while I was dreaming in my dream I randomly was a penguin which was really weird but I have had weirder dreams than that and that wasn't even half of it because it's all I remember about but I don't know what it means and I'd like to
Friends are like rainbows,They brighten up your life when you've been through a storm.:)

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:48 pm
View Likes
xxFleetingEternity says...

I dreamed that I was in a video game, as the character, and I was fighting mercenaries in Bolivia (?) Then, after I killed them, I tried to find a way off the floating island. I knew there was one that I could use- the ropes of the bridge- but I found another one. I jumped, and landed on a ledge which I quickly began to traverse down. When I reached the bottom, I ran through I watery-forest with my sword slung over my shoulder. I reached a rather large cave, which of couse, checkpointed me. So I entered the cave, and I wake up this monsterous frost-covered giant... It begins to chase me, and I am trying to kill it, but it isn't working. So I use my sword to kill myself, because I know there is no way I can defeat this thing...
Then, I start over at the checkpoint, and I have no choice but to go in again. Somehow, I manage to kill the giant this time, through trickery....but then four more come after me. I run and hide in some random room, and I try to climb to a place where they can't reach me, to no avail. I spot a crack in the rock on one side of the cave, and I try to go through it, But one sees me and I lose 75% of my health. Still, I manage to make it through the hole, only to find myself in a sandy clearing with some crazy skeletal bird giant, that I have to kill...
It was a very strange dream. I assure you, I do not want to have it again.
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 am
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

I had a very strange dream today. :P

Okay, let's get a few things straight.
1) I have a major crush on a guy from 6th grade on wards.
2) We've been good buddies and be fight every minute. >.<

Yeah, that's it.

Anyway, so I entered a world of candies, pens and all those zombie guys from Resident Evil (video game) guys. O.O I know weird. Candies and zombies do not go together. And then, I saw my crush turning into a zombie all of a sudden in front of me. And instead of freaking out, I hugged him? o.O What rubbish!

The zombie then turned into a vampire (EDWARD CULLEN! YUK!) and then, I saw myself turning to Bella (aka Kristen Stewart)! I mean, I HATE Twilight! After that, we ate candies and we swam in the night.

Before any else could happen, I woke up. Thank god. I do not want to turn into Kristen Stewart nor do I want my crush to be Robert Pattinson. Oh my god! I wish I killed the dream! D:
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:54 pm
View Likes
Payne says...

I dreamed that I was in a lovely large house with really nice bathrooms, with actual bathtubs instead of showers (I've been longing for a soak in a bathtub recently, don't know why).

But there were these three little kids I had to take care of, which was cool, but they had these little toy machine gun things, like the kind that shoots foam bullets. For some reason I decided to tell them a scary story. And as I was telling it, the main villain of the story appeared in front of us...it was basically a floating creature whose head was essentially a giant brain, and it had these big staring Gollum-eyes, as well as a lipless mouth with a very white set of teeth. From the neck down, it had this trailing suggestion of a body, more like dangling nerves and such.
That was unnerving enough, but then it started giggling. The kids started screaming and shooting their little foam bullets all over the room, even after the creature disappeared. I'm pretty sure that scarred them for life...but I now have inspiration for a story creature. Haha!
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:47 pm
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

I HAD ANOTHER ONE. THIS TIME IT WAS PLAIN "MAKES-NO-SENSE-DREAM".

Lol.

So, day before night which I forgot to type in here, I dreamed of my father telling me and brother that we were going to meet our great grandfather. We were excited of course, meeting our great grandfather, 160 year old (in the dream).

So, he took us to "Toys R Us". Pretty strange place for a great grandfather to be. And he took us to this small place where there were alive barbies waving at us and aliens from Ben 10 greeting us. Then my dad placed a coke bottle in front of us. We thought we were supposed to drink it but then suddenly it screamed:

"I'm your great grandfather! If you drink me, I'll die!" it said, and I immediately placed it back in the table.

Then all of a sudden it started talking and we actually believed it? And you know the story how my great grandfather came alive? He met with an accident and only his vocal voice was living so, my dad put his vocal voice organ to the coke bottle in order to live? o.O

Yeah, we talked to a coke bottle.

Stupid "makes-no-sense-dream." -.-
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

28 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:23 pm
KatKage says...

I had another wierd dream last night O.o
Ok, I'll just jump right into it;

So I was somehow transported into the future and ofcourse, in a dystopian society (of course ^u^). So, the place was ultra wierd. I don't remember too much, but I remember everyone had jobs that were switched out every few weeks, out side the city there were weapons of war, they had ultra advanced machinery, the works X3
While some of the people there wanted to learn more about the past through me, escpecially this one guy around my age (O.o), others wanted me for, well, anything really. Some of the others wanted me experimented on, or tortured to get information out of me, and others still just wanted me dead. Don't ya just love the future ^u^
Although I'm pretty sure my being from the past wasn't common knowledge, but people werelooking for me. I made friends with the guy mentioned above, and this other girl my age although I don't remember her as much until later on.
So, apparently I was given a job for a while, (some parts are blurry, as i said ^^'') but apparently that job was shovling hay into the back of a big truck. Surprised? so was I O.o At least I was with one of my friends (they guy ^^ and somehow he knew I was from the past ^^).
Anyway, I was doing this or whatever and (I remember this part quite well) This creepy looking guy, a little older than me, starts trying to hit on me and I'm like O-o and shoot him down quick. Apparently that shook me up, and I had to hide in the bathroom, and there I told my friend (the one that was a girl) all about how I was from the past, and how I really didn't like it here (cause, ya know, dystopian society and all X3) She took it pretty well ^^
So after I left and went back to my job and with my other friend we planned an escape cause he didn't like it much either (although he was still upset about leaving. Guess it was cause it's the only place he knew ^^'') and then after that the dream blurs out until a little later when I'm running down a hallway with my friend (the girl. Jeez, why can't I remember their names? ^^'') cause apparently I was found out and now the government want me gone and out of the way ^^
The dreams blurs out yet again and then I'm outside the city with my frind (the guy) and some little girl I don't remember meeting, but apparently she was an orphan in the city and I kind-of adopted her ^^ (she was adorable X3) and we were being fired at while we were looking for the right thing to escape in (remember I said there were all sort of weapons and vehicles X3) So eventually we pick this awesome looking armored truck and get our butts out of there ^^
The dreams ends with us on the road to escape, and I'm like /u\

So, yeah ^^ That's my dream in a nutshell X3
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)