Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 pm
Love says...

Reminds me of the movie 'Bug' :D
I was Amareth :)

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:39 am
TheDayBeforeTomorrow says...

For some reason I rarely remember anything about my dreams. Well, nothing concrete, anyway. I get random settings, scenarios, people I don't know, sensations (most of which are danger, excitement and deja vu), and other random stuff. Nothing concrete, detailed or specific. Just random things I feel I should know.

Once I think I dreamed about being good at basketball and still getting pwned by this guy while playing. :D Though I wasn't myself when I was dreaming. I rarely/never am. I'm not sure because, like I said, I don't remember much. Even if I do, it's gone by the time my brain is working.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.

Reviews: 4
Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:44 pm
View Likes
JOV97 says...

Going to school and realising I still had the empty lunch box from the day before.

Yes, that's how exciting it was. I kid you not.
You're my favourite.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:56 pm
Love says...

Wow... That happens to me 70% of the time in real life :D

43 Reviews

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:13 am
Love says...

Anyway, I was asked to write it, and since I did, here it is:

Oh... Half of it was me having to go to give some of my blood, this time to a medical college.
There were tornadoes everywhere, the weather was foul, and when I arrived with my family, we were separated by accident and I go slightly lost. Trying to find my way to wherever I was supposed to go, I was forced to talk to a few people, which was somewhat unnerving considering their formal nature, and then... Um...
I was told something that I can not remember and I think I fled.
I can recall that it was nothing pleasant... Perhaps something about the college being not what it appeared to be.
The second part...
It was pitch black, and the start was irrelevant (I was watching as people steered toy helicopters using their remote controls through the night)...
Anyway, then I had to sleep, and I slept in my parents' bed, them going somewhere else...
And I was looking out of the window (I should send you a photo. It is a rather 'industrial' view)
I saw that on the road where there were supposed to be cars a train began to move.
And although it was perpendicular to our house, it got closer every minute...
(the track was perpendicular)
And then I realized that I was in fact on a large bus and driving to give some of my blood to a special 'doctor'.
It was quite strange. I remember thinking that I must have fallen asleep for a moment while on it.
It was mostly black.
Anyway, as I arrived, it was a cloudy morning.
I was shown the house, and I knew that there was a witch inside.
As I ascended the stairs, many strange semi-abstract and surreal things went through my eyes.
And from them I gathered that a blood ritual was going to be performed.
As I came upstairs (A feeling of crazy weirdness in my mind), I found that the witch was half rat and half human. She was truly small.
But I think that I saw her in my mind...
Her face was a colourful mask, and her clothes were made of diferent-coloured metals with quite insane patterns.
Anyway, she jumped onto my arm (in my mind, she remained immobile), and began using stick to probe my vein...
She was saying something, but I can not remember.
Then I think she began drawing blood, and in my mind I could see her, goddes-like, her metallic clothing shifting constantly... And I knew that I determined the patterns within and its shape.
Then I woke.
(I think I should copy that to my YWS thread on dreams, now that I wrote it...)

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:57 am
zohali93 says...

I dreamed I was with my friends in Kenya...it sucks they aren't here.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:51 am
Learner1 says...

Draknghar wrote:Anyway, I was asked to write it, and since I did, here it is:

Oh... Half of it was me having to go to give some of my blood, this time to a medical college.
There were tornadoes everywhere, the weather was foul, and when I arrived with my family, we were separated by accident and I go slightly lost. Trying to find my way to wherever I was supposed to go, I was forced to talk to a few people, which was somewhat unnerving considering their formal nature, and then... Um...
I was told something that I can not remember and I think I fled.
I can recall that it was nothing pleasant... Perhaps something about the college being not what it appeared to be.
The second part...
It was pitch black, and the start was irrelevant (I was watching as people steered toy helicopters using their remote controls through the night)...
Anyway, then I had to sleep, and I slept in my parents' bed, them going somewhere else...
And I was looking out of the window (I should send you a photo. It is a rather 'industrial' view)
I saw that on the road where there were supposed to be cars a train began to move.
And although it was perpendicular to our house, it got closer every minute...
(the track was perpendicular)
And then I realized that I was in fact on a large bus and driving to give some of my blood to a special 'doctor'.
It was quite strange. I remember thinking that I must have fallen asleep for a moment while on it.
It was mostly black.
Anyway, as I arrived, it was a cloudy morning.
I was shown the house, and I knew that there was a witch inside.
As I ascended the stairs, many strange semi-abstract and surreal things went through my eyes.
And from them I gathered that a blood ritual was going to be performed.
As I came upstairs (A feeling of crazy weirdness in my mind), I found that the witch was half rat and half human. She was truly small.
But I think that I saw her in my mind...
Her face was a colourful mask, and her clothes were made of diferent-coloured metals with quite insane patterns.
Anyway, she jumped onto my arm (in my mind, she remained immobile), and began using stick to probe my vein...
She was saying something, but I can not remember.
Then I think she began drawing blood, and in my mind I could see her, goddes-like, her metallic clothing shifting constantly... And I knew that I determined the patterns within and its shape.
Then I woke.
(I think I should copy that to my YWS thread on dreams, now that I wrote it...)

Wow! :shock:
That's quite a dream you had there. If I had a dream like that, I would probably be traumatized for life.
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:25 am
Aet Lindling says...

Nothing, I don't dream during the day. ;D
dun worry
it's all gun be k

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:41 pm
TheDayBeforeTomorrow says...

I vaguely remember it was related to homework and something geeky. =_=
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.

43 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 pm
View Likes
Love says...

So, I forgot to write of it yesterday... And please forgive me for the fact that I can not remember much of it... But here I go.

I was walking somewhere, on an important mission, perhaps to save the world, and I had to go underground... I found myself walking through dark tunnels, and there was a sense that the walls were alive... As though something was within them, mayble as if the tunnels were in fact the passages within some creature. It feels now that perhaps that creature was my mind itself.

Anyhow, I remember opening hatches to go down, and the feeling became stronger as I descended. I can remember descending towards some darkness. This part is truly hazy in my mind... I reached the darkness, and was consumed by it. I could see nothing until the blackness slowly turned gray, and I found that what I saw were in fact clouds. There was no sky visible through them. They moved on their own, and suddenly it began to rain... I could see areas on this mass of clouds which began to fall in the form of rain, and soon there were many such patches which could now be seen falling towards to earth in the form of a heavy rain, still attached to the grey sky. Then something black could be seen... Something metallic slowly descending through the heavens, and I saw that it is what caused the rain to fall. In that moment I felt a closeness to it, and knew that it was there all along, perhaps for many years, within these clouds, but was now descending. Where it touched the clouds, rain fell, as though its touch made them heavy. I could see that rain also ran down the thing's round surface, and descended in horrible plumes. I could then see thin vertical lines of rain beginning to fall all around it, highly unnatural.

It was a giant saucer. It did not rotate, it just hung there, descending slowly and causing even heavier rain.

Anyhow, I then became myself, instead of a spectator of the thing. Some other things happened, but I can not recall. I was shopping with my mother, and I think that we bought bread and juice. It was a small shop far from any cities. We walked outside, and in the distance I could see the thing... Slightly slanted, a reddish light seen within a thickcolumn of rain just in its centre (underneath it). It was perhaps the size of New York (the saucer). I could only see the bottom half of it and a little of the sides, as it was still partly covered by thich clouds. Umderneath it, directly where the beam struck, was an unmoving explosion of fire and earth. It was so large that it truly appeared to be static, but a trail of destruction could be seen behind it. A booming sound was audiable within the air, partly the explosion from the beam and partly the engines of the thing keeping it afloat.

Now, I must note that it was extremely realistic. It could have as well been real. I was convinced that earth was indeed going to be destroyed, especially since I knew that there were other saucers. I xonsidered whether this might have been a dream... And dismissed the idea. It was too real.

So... I could feel my heart beating wildly in my chest, and looked at my mom, but she said that we would not be harmed... That it was almost impossible that it would fly over us and kill us. And I decided to trust her... She drove a motorcycle, in the dream, and I sat down on the back.

Anyhow, as she drove home with me, I was fascinated, and frightened, by the visage of the saucer... Later bushes and trees blocked my view, and soon I was home.

Now, I do not remember much what happened there... It was on a surprisingly natural and peaceful residential area, with a few houses scattered a considerable distance apart with and natural grasses/trees/bushes/terrain formations in between. Anyhow, I was outside, and suddenly, out of a line of trees, I could see the saucer... The booming sound untolerably loud. I began to run as fast as I could to save my life, but its reddish beam with which it scorched the earth had a huge radius, and I knew that I could die. I could see that there was a drop ahead of me, and I jumped down, unharmed despite the fact that it was about 30 metres big. I could feel the laser catching up behind me...

Anyway, I saw thewritersdream walking calmly in my direction, unaware of the danger (I knew that it was her, although she looked completely different: Completely pale and with long straight black hair, beautiful as I saw it). I told her what was going on, urging her to follow me, and she did, realizing the danger.

Anyway... The beam caught up with us... And we were beside another drop... And just before we could be burned alive, I pushed her down the drop (100 metres), jumping after her. We both landed safely, and just avoided the beam in time, surviving.

We resumed running away, and I realized that the lazer had mutated the things it did not kill... This was beside a river, and vines began to move to strangle us, frogs swelled in their form and began chasing us, ready to explode, and sickly white insects grew in size, glossy and soft, and tried to eat out our eyes... Other things came alive, and the sky became red, from the beam of the spaceship... The world appeared to turn into an insane carnival of chaos as all of the plants and animals turned nightmarish and malevolent... And then I fell, and I saw two rocks lying before me, one sharp and one flat...

I was within a room, small, but it was highly comfortable. The walls were pink, the curtains red, and many cushions and excquisite furniture could be seen. In the centre was a bed, and on it lay Hudz. A few other women were standing around her, holding rags. They were her maids. Hudz was pregnant, and it was quite obvious. She looked truly happy, and very serene. Her eyes appeared to hide infinite wisdom, and she herself looked like a goddess.

I found the two rocks, one flat and one sharp, in my hand. The maids began speaking to me quickly. They appeared to be confused. I knew that they wanted me to draw with the sharp stone on the flat... I began a line... And Hudz stopped me with one hand. Smiling, she took the two rocks, and places the flat one on her belly. Then she drew a pentagram on it using the sharp one... And the rock faded into her, and disappeared, leaving only the symbol. She then drew a smaller pentagram within (on herself), this time upside down. Then she circled the larger one, and continued to draw decorations... I was horrified, for it was a rock she was using, but it did not harm her. Then something happened, and my dream faded for a moment... I knew that I was walking. Advertisements began playing within the background of my mind... But I pushed them away and returned to the dream. I saw that Hudz was sleeping peacefully, and one of the maids took the sharp rock, a glint in her eyes... She then began to draw on her own belly, but the dream faded again... When it reappeared, I could see blood everywhere, the maid screaming in terror and pain, for her belly was opened and her intestines flowing out with a stream of blood. The dream faded... And I woke.

Now, I must note that I wrote this for fun, and although the dream had a terrifying quality to it, again, it was not a nightmare. By that I mean: There was no sense unbearable horror throughout it. Written on my phone, so please forgive me for for any spelling mistakes.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:29 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

Ok, so here goes nothing I guess ^u^ Don't think me wierd please ^^ (well, do, cause I am but not cause of these dreams ^u^)

It was a two parts and of course, as all dreams they started in the middle ^^

So the first half was about this ~17 year guy. It was weird, I was kinda him, but not really. . . It was like when you play a video game and you really get into character, no? ^^'' It took place in this dirty downtown kinda place; Think New York City except enclosed in a building and with alot more gabling, alot dirtier, and alot more shifty ^^'' It was wierd.
The spesifics about the dream are fuzzy, lo siento ^^'', but I remember one part he was just walking down the street and it felt so wierd cause it was like I knew all sorts of backstories behind everything, like I grew up there which was pretty awesome ^^.
So as for the second part, I was me but I lived in a similar place but I was part of like a small colony community thing where almost everyone hated me. Well, the part I came into, they showed no outward signs of hating me but I could feel it like in the last half of the dream, like it was just normal ^^'' So, we were under threat with some sort of pirate raid thing, and while the village leader who was two days younger than dirt, may have been a clergyman, and hated me the worst volunteared me to do the snipeing job ^u^
Basically, i took cover behind auditorium chairs (yes, green fuzzy chairs from my auditorium from my school ^^'' It took place in the auditoruim.) Now, in the auditorium, there is this old choir loft and about 7 of their guys were there to kill of my guys. My job was to kill them the first chance I got.
At one point they started to take aim to fire on the negotiations, and basically I just went *crack**crack**crack* and they were down. The thing is, it should have been obvious it was a dream cause I had amazing aim. I'm talking Katniss good ^^''
Anyway, at one point, an older lady who was, like, the wisest villager who was two days older than dirt but was youthfull and like, everyones grandma. I got the feeling she didn't hate me like the others, which was nice ^^. She said to keep down and maybe after this round she could get someone else to cover for me. That I shouldn't have to do this but I was doing good and protecting the village.
But then I looking at the guys from between the chairs and one guy saw me. We stared at each other for a moment, then he fumbled to aim his pistol (which was odd, cause he had a rifle in hand ^^''). he tried to fire, but his gun wouldn't work and I was like 'crap, I'm spotted' so I had to gun them down, but then my aim started to go off and I cursed again.

And that is all I remember ^^''
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

Reviews: 2
Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:58 am
TwistedFantasy says...

My dream? Really weird. I was in a house with a bunch of people, trying to shut all the entrances and stuff cause somebody was trying to break in. Then a while later, I went to sleep, and when I woke up, everyone else was dead. So I looked up to the ceiling, but at the same time, I was looking down from it. It was crazy because in the dream, I was two people at once. And when they confronted, the me that hadn't killed everyone else killed the me that had killed everyone else. So, it was like a freakishly weird way of committing suicide? Or was it murder? It was weird either way, hehe.
If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings like this one.

I want to make a facebook account under the name "Nobody", so when I like something, it says Nobody Likes This.

Random avatar

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:55 am
enidnn says...

I dream of being in a lab, and every one has to go through a machine, when I got out of the room, I heard the sound of bone being chopped...

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:05 pm
Learner1 says...

I think this topics title should be changed from 'What did you dream of today?' to 'What was your nightmare about?'
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

43 Reviews

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:14 pm
Love says...

:D

rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint