z

Young Writers Society

What did you dream of today?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:17 pm
Love says...

I just thought that this might prove to be an interesting thread.

If you can remember the dream you had today, would you care to share it? I find dreams a fascinating subject, mainly due to the inspiration it provides, although nightmares would also be welcome here.

So, I will begin:
Today I dreamed about... I actually can't remember.

Your turn :) Just curious.
I was Amareth :)

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:23 pm
TheDayBeforeTomorrow says...

I haven't slept yet but last night I dreamed... Something crazy. To do with... Huh. The harder I try to remember, the fuzzier it is.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:22 pm
zohali93 says...

weird... I dreamt my sis cooked something nice.She doesn't like to cook. And also I dreamt a bunch of other weird stuff...
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:29 pm
Nook says...

I dreamed about a mountain with rivers of lava with this spider creature chasing me around, making me fall off the edge of the world.
Pretty freaky nightmare.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

43 Reviews

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:33 pm
Love says...

I can recall dreaming that I was playing a video game... Which then turned out to be real. I had to use an array of vehicles (able to buy them for points) to get to a certain location and catch a villain. What I like about it was that I had some exciting flying done on planes (and sometimes cars) as well as the realism involved... Truly, the environment was almost lifelike. Ah, I love dreams <3 :)

Reviews: 0
Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:06 am
ancientlife says...

i remember a light shining telling me to do something thats all i can remember
The world can be amazing when your slightly strange. :D
A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose and impossible to forget.:D

43 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:26 pm
Love says...

I dreamed that the world had alnost ended, and we were a group of survivors. We had to wear very large suits with gas masks in order to survive. I can recall many things, but one of the most vivid was that we were going somewhere. Having settled in a council building to sleep for one night, we were summoned to the circar room it had by those in charge. I can recall that we found dozens of burned corpses there. So, we were given tubes with some yellow liquid in it, and told that if we wanted the quick way out we may drink it. Some drank immediately, collapsing. Later they all turned into semi-living things that could be dismembred and molded into whatever shapes were convenient. I think that ehat caused the apocalypse was a virus+nuclear fallout, and that yellow substance was a mutated version of that virus.

Anyway, the dream was quite interesting.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:43 pm
Raelyn723 says...

I dreamed that I had been friends with a boy for as long as I could remember (in the dream) and then in 9th grade we started growing apart, so when he didn't come to school for a week I didn't really notice. Then I went to a play on a field trip and my friends and I decided to sneak out. We went to a sandwich shop (I have no idea why) but I got cornered by these big, scary guys. Then they looked really terrified and ran off, screaming about some shadow behind me. When I turned around there was the face of the boy I'd known and it was dissapearing... then it skipped ahead somewhere and I was looking at a paper and it said something like "Boy dies in tragic car accident." it was really sad...
Then the dream switched to a man-shaped thing that was blue with scales and had a snout. He was yelling at me about failing my math test...

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:42 am
View Likes
neko says...

I had a dream it was my wedding day and I threw my bouquet and knocked over a candle and set my mother in law on fire.
Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:05 am
View Likes
xxFleetingEternity says...

I dreamed that I killed everybody in my school, then kidnapped my best friend and ran off to live in the forest with her. But because she's obsessive about fashion, she wanted to go back and get some clothes. So for some reason, we stopped at the high school and the gym teacher tried to recruit me for football. Then, I killed him cause he almost found out about me murdering everyone at the middle school. (Well, I'm in high school now, but...whatever.) Anyway, then we went back to my place to grab some clothes and food, but my neighbor saw the news and came to confront us. So I killed her too. And then for some reason, my science teacher showed up at my house and asked us what we were doing (apparently he'd been absent from school). So we told him we were going to fencing, and he believed it. Then, my friend and I rode off on our bicycles to live in the forest, but cops showed up and tried to kill me, so I held her hostage and murdered her. Then I got shot and woke up.

Long story short...
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:22 am
DestinyxFate says...

Well I dreamed that I married my boyfriend and had 3 kids with him.
Friends are like rainbows,They brighten up your life when you've been through a storm.:)

43 Reviews

Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:39 am
View Likes
Love says...

I have just woken from a dream... In it, I went to a poor school which basically got whatever room to teach it could find. There was a certain dilapodated building, and each morning we had to get together to go into it and descend eight storeys down through filthy stairs and flooded passageways... The thing was, there were dozens of passageways which nobody had explored down there. As we walked downstairs, we could see abysmal tunnels and holes which apparently went on forever... The scenery was horrific.

Anyhow, one day we went down one of these unexplored passageways... We walked for many hours, encountering many splits in the path, and finally came to a spiralling road which led miles down into the darkness... When we descended, we found much ice and water along with what appeared to be the frozen remains of a mothership (homeworld-like). Certain parts of it were opened, and on one of then a type of bed could be seen, metallic. In that place, giant metal worm-like tubes, their surfaces having regular patterns, could be seen growing through the walls and ceilings... Then, the ice began to melt, beginning to drown us, the metal tubes began to move, oozing slime, and a horrible humanoid thing ripped a few of the class members to pieces. The rest of the dream consisted of me crawling through vents and running through tunnels in order to attempt and escape. The scenery was horrifying, grey and damp.

Anyway, I found this dream quite interesting, and have enjoyed it :)

Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:51 pm
Learner1 says...

Draknghar wrote:I have just woken from a dream... In it, I went to a poor school which basically got whatever room to teach it could find. There was a certain dilapodated building, and each morning we had to get together to go into it and descend eight storeys down through filthy stairs and flooded passageways... The thing was, there were dozens of passageways which nobody had explored down there. As we walked downstairs, we could see abysmal tunnels and holes which apparently went on forever... The scenery was horrific.

Anyhow, one day we went down one of these unexplored passageways... We walked for many hours, encountering many splits in the path, and finally came to a spiralling road which led miles down into the darkness... When we descended, we found much ice and water along with what appeared to be the frozen remains of a mothership (homeworld-like). Certain parts of it were opened, and on one of then a type of bed could be seen, metallic. In that place, giant metal worm-like tubes, their surfaces having regular patterns, could be seen growing through the walls and ceilings... Then, the ice began to melt, beginning to drown us, the metal tubes began to move, oozing slime, and a horrible humanoid thing ripped a few of the class members to pieces. The rest of the dream consisted of me crawling through vents and running through tunnels in order to attempt and escape. The scenery was horrifying, grey and damp.

Anyway, I found this dream quite interesting, and have enjoyed it :)

Wow! That dream could easily become a good horror story, it could be called 'The Death Tunnels!'
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

43 Reviews

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:09 pm
Love says...

Yeah, many of my story ideas come from dreams :)

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:59 pm
KatKage says...

Ditto ^u^ atleast. . .3 or 5 ^u^ I think . . .
Well, anyway, I had a dream of a girl with long brown hair who was a science experiment (who of course does not know this ^u^) and she's kinda just wandering, getting by, and one day she finds this little camp area with four big houses and she's mysteriously drawn to the four eople coming out of the houses ^u^ They apparently were science experiments too, and they all escaped together but the main character lost her memory ^u^''
Ya, my dream was very spesific ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France