Young Writers Society

Interview the person below you!

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:56 am
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

My Meloetta Plushie!

Do you like rollercoasters? If yes, why? If no, why?
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:01 pm
Mageheart says...

That's a big no from me! I'm terrified of heights. I tried going on a slightly higher kid coaster years ago and had to beg them to stop the ride so I could get off. I've never tried a bigger one and never will. :P

If you're into fandoms, what was your very first big one? If not, what's the first movie/TV show/book (series) that you really got into?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

1232 Reviews

Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:03 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

My big first one was Pokémon. I had a birthday party themed after Pokémon and I´m still in it (not so much anymore.) It´s something so fascinating and intriguing to collect all of them. I played the games, collected the cards, and watched the Anime and of course, I tried to create my own game with new Pokémon, region, etc... Oh and Plushies. Plushies everywhere!!! :D

Have you ever done cosplay? If yes, which character(s)?

Random avatar

Reviews: 130
Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:33 pm
View Likes
Stellarjay says...

I've never done cosplay before (I'm not counting Halloween costumes XD) But it would be so cool to get into! There are some amazing creators that are absolutely amazing at it!

Question:
What's your favorite season and why?

1232 Reviews

Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:57 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

I especially like winter. I like, already the time before, how in autumn life becomes a little quieter, and you prepare for a final exam before it becomes more lively again in nature. It's like a big sleep, where the snow naturally looks like a wonderful blanket. I like the days when it's sunny and the snow is on the ground. I also like to see that you can make out good tracks and find many an animal. Winter is also a special time because it seems quieter than other times of the year. I also like that it gets cooler and the weather throws something at us that can bring us closer together. And Vivaldi's Winter is wonderful.

Question:

If you had the opportunity to build a house, how many rooms would it have and what would you use all those rooms for?

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:58 am
View Likes
NewHope says...

I think if I was to build a house I would probably do something like: Master, 2 Children, Office, Kitchen, Drawing room, Sun room, Dining Room... 7?
Swan Queen's little sister in-law/caretaker since 2022

30 Reviews

Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:59 am
View Likes
NewHope says...

If you were to get a cat what would you name it and what type of cat would it be?

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:06 am
Liminality says...

Answerː Hmm, I think I would maybe adopt a short-haired cat? (Just because of my allergies haha) Otherwise, no preference. And names, names, names. I realise I tend to name most of my pets after fruits or herbs, so let's make a left turn here and go with 'Feenix'. (yes, a cutesified Phoenix, because why not?)

Question for next personː What is your favourite type of steel? (Be creative.)
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

30 Reviews

Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:21 am
View Likes
NewHope says...

My favourite type of steel... that's an interesting question. I think I prefer galvanised steel but for me, it isn't really what it is it is more to do with what has been done with it. I love decorated metals, wrought flowers etc.

30 Reviews

Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:22 am
NewHope says...

Who is your favourite poet and what is the most creative poem you've ever seen?

542 Reviews

Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:01 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Answer: Hmm that's a tough one! I don't think I have an absolute favourite poet at the moment, but the one who I most recently read a lot of was H.D. (full name Hilda Doolittle). I really enjoy her poetic voice and the uniqueness of her imagery.

The most creative poem I've seen might be the House of Dust, which is a poem partly written by a human (Alison Knowles) and partly by a computer via random generation. (A close second is the same artist's 'Beans' exhibition, where a bunch of non-fiction texts about beans are cut up, rolled up, and placed into little containers for visitors to look at.

Question: What was the first fictional robot you saw in media? (games, books, anything) Or if you can't remember, say your favourite fictional robot? Or if you haven't ever seen a fictional robot in media, describe a robot you'd like to see a story about.
she/her

30 Reviews

Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:15 pm
View Likes
NewHope says...

I really like the imagery in Doolittle's poem "Oread"... such a creative way to imagine it.

The House of Dust is a very interesting poem... incredible to think that a machine wrote it.

Answer: I have seen a few robots... I remember a movie but I don't remember many particulars. I think that I would love to see something that is more human than a robot actually. Like a bionic person devoid of all those takeovers and turn evils but someone not cold, someone happy. Someone who realizes that even though their parts are superior to a human's they are just a small part of this universe and not the cream of the crop.

Question: If you watch horror what is the scariest horror you've watched and what was it (Or read...)?

542 Reviews

Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:18 am
Liminality says...

Answer: Hmm I think there was this Neil Gaiman story about a Jack-in-the-box that was pretty spooky. That's the only one I remember at the moment. It made me stare at the doors and windows in my room for a good while.

Question: If you has to describe yourself as a plant, what kind of plant would it be?
she/her

30 Reviews

Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:31 am
View Likes
NewHope says...

Plants are amazing things I must say. As a South African I loved to claim to be a protea or a yellowwood but I would not agree with that being me. Furthermore I would love to think of myself as a rose or a sunflower or maybe even a lily. What I do know is that I am both a tree and a stalk of wheat. I absolutely love nature and for me I could think of nothing better than being a tree with leaves whipping in the wind or a stalk of wheat away in the light of dawn.

Question: If you were fish what would it be and why?

Spoiler! :

more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady