z

Young Writers Society

"Kill" the person above you!

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:22 pm
Shady says...

Honestly I wouldn’t even be mad xD

@MailicedeNamedy as you’re running from the geese you trip over a root of a tree and get toppled of a short cliff. By some miracle, you’re actually okay after that. But as you’re climbing out you get stung by a bee that causes anaphylactic shock to everyone — whether you’re allergic to normal bees or not.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:43 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

That´s actually a story I want to read.

@ShadowVyper

You receive a package from Ikea containing chloroform and are taken to Sweden. There you face the Queen, but trip over a crease in the carpet and roll over several times in the room, grabbing all the other people present and a huge human ball rolls through Stockholm and sinks into the sea.

And you still don´t know why you were taken to Sweden to meet the Queen.
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

935 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:47 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

xD omg

@MailicedeNamedy you’re reading a book and don’t realize that you begin hallucinating. Suddenly you’re completely immersed in the story. Then the dragon comes out of nowhere and scares you so you try to run away — but instead run directly into the wall and get a concussion that makes it impossible for you to remember your way to the kitchen until you eventually perish from lack of food.

[they/he]

1232 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:02 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

That´s creepy and interesting...

@ShadowVyper While traveling along a coastline, you are caught by a monster wave and taken to the hidden city of Atlantis. There you get a potion to breathe underwater and there you are hailed as a land person by the water people and chosen as a kind of ambassador to establish peaceful coexistence. They give you documents to bring to the land people and take you out of the palace. You return to shore after a long journey but the water people forgot to give you a potion to breathe back on land and you collapse on the beach.

935 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:14 pm
Shady says...

Again, I wouldn’t even be mad xD let me die happy. Worth it.

@MailicedeNamedy you’re walking along side of a country road at night. A man in a windowless white van comes alongside you and offers to give you a ride. You obviously decline. As he’s driving slowly beside you trying to convince you to get in, you don’t notice giant patch of quick sand directly in front of you that you then get sucked into.

[they/he]

1232 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:24 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

This is a good story for children to never trust a guy in a van. xD

@ShadowVyper You saw me sinking in quicksand and jumped in behind to save me. You also get swallowed up and land in a gigantic underground cave. There is no trace of me. You are captured by some moles and locked in a dungeon. While you are being fed on worms and a little groundwater, an earthquake occurs and a crack to daylight is opened.

You climb out and are rescued by the man in the windowless white van, who gives you sweets to help. You die of sugar shock just five minutes before the police arrived to arrest this man who is wanted for stealing from a candy factory in seventeen states and was called the Prince of Sweets.

935 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:43 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

@MailicedeNamedy to the shock and dismay of everyone around you, you were in consorts with the Prince of Sweets. You are the first to hear when he gets arrested so you decide this is your opportunity to take full control of the market and become the Dessert Deity. As you’re going around stealing from various factories you happen to steal a batch of sugar-free truffles. You’re eating approximately 47 of them when you realize they were made with aspartame. You are allergic to aspartame and rush to the hospital for immediate care. As you’re getting treated an incredibly attractive doctor from (one of?) the gender(s) you’re attracted to walks in. You’re horrified at your allergic presenting self and die from embarrassment.

[they/he]

1232 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:01 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

If any of these things come to pass at some point, I'll get back to you xD

@ShadowVyper You want to watch the news about it on the TV, but at the same time the new wireless phone you bought rings and you run to it, but trip over the wireless cable and fall out of the window into a barrel of honey that you roll all the way to the hospital with and witness it all live before drowning from an overdose of honey.

As you’re getting treated an incredibly attractive doctor from (one of?) the gender(s) you’re attracted to walks in.

Just like in school, I can fill in stuff. xD I don't really care where the doctor comes from. Hopefully not an alien. And I don't really care about gender either, I'm bisexual. But they have to have glasses.

935 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:04 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Hahaha valid

As the coroner is checking you out, your ghost hears about the whole honey spectacle outside and your fomo brings back a spark of life. You revive in an instant. This startled the coroner and he smacks you over the head with a bedpan. Your ghost loses.

[they/he]

1232 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:19 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Fortunately, the doctors were still able to revive you, but just at that moment there is a thud of a bedpan in the hospital that makes everything shake and you start rolling again in your barrel of honey and plunge into the Ocean. You drift through the current across the ocean and land on some South Sea island with a volcano. You think you've finally made it and try to move out of the barrel, but your sticky hands get stuck on the stone floor of the island as the volcano erupts. The lava comes steadily closer to you but luckily the eruption has caused the island to become unstable and sink into the sea, freeing you from lava death at least.

935 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:23 pm
Shady says...

You are a geologist that was perplexed by this sudden eruption of the volcano so you get on a raft and start paddling to the island to see what’s up. You notice me sinking and are intrigued. You lean over the edge of your raft to watch me but get vertigo and fall over the edge. You can’t swim.

[they/he]

1232 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:31 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

As you watch the geologist sink deeper and deeper into the sea and suddenly get eaten by a shark, you remain trapped in the situation of at least being on a raft, but still in a hopeless situation. As evening falls, a submarine appears and you hear people speaking in a foreign language. They take you into the submarine after they have blindfolded you.

You don't understand what they are saying and you only see daylight again after remaining in your barrel for days. You see that you have ended up in a natural history museum in North Korea and they think you are a new kind of living being. But because everyone has to work, no one can come and visit you and identify you as human.

935 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:41 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

After you’re eaten by a shark you respawn as a beautiful mermaid. You swim around and hear that I’ve been preserved in honey as a priceless new creature on display at a museum. You decide that you deserve that title more than me because you are a beautiful mermaid and I’m just a nerd stuck in a keg of honey. On your way there you pass Aquaman and get trampled by the herd of fan girls following him around.

[they/he]

1232 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:57 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

xD Laughing is healthy, so I keep laughing.

As if by magic, you awake from a deep sleep to find a huge man in a toga standing before you, clad in lightning bolts. It is Zeus who frees you from the museum and as you fly to Mount Olympus he explains to you that the honey in the barrel is Ambrosian honey and he now wants it back.

But you get caught in a heavy storm on the Caspian Sea, where Neptune appears and frees you from Zeus. Neptune wants your honey and pulls out his straw trident to empty the barrel. While you think your last hour has struck and you perish by being sucked dry, Zeus throws a lightning bolt at Neptune and hits you too. With dozens of fish fingers, you plunge into the water, where you are finally freed from the barrel, but are hit by a wave of fish fingers that stick to you and pull you down into the depths.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:19 am
NewHope says...

You watch the swans in wonder, fascinated by their beautiful white gowns of white. Stepping closer and closer, forgetting about the thin sheet of ice you are standing upon. Walking closer, ice cracking, eyes peering. Ahead, under, beneath. Groaning as you step, circling closer and closer. Jumping high. Namedy was killed by a swan shark.

You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen