z

Young Writers Society

"Kill" the person above you!

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:32 am
Kopaka says...

Died while tripping on a plastic knife.
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:33 am
zohali93 says...

Died while stating my death but making me sound so weak. lol.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:38 am
Kopaka says...

I didn't say where it hit you though lol.

Died while laughing
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM

53 Reviews

Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:40 am
zohali93 says...

Diead while I tried to save you while you were chocking on your own saliva and then Barney came on t.v and I just had to start singing along with him.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:43 am
Kopaka says...

Died by misspelling died.

53 Reviews

Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:44 am
zohali93 says...

Omg! I didn't notice that... Died while trying to correct me. :)

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:41 am
ArahAkachi1 says...

Died when going to the zoo and getting trampled.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:50 am
live1out2loud7 says...

Died when being bitten by a radioactive butterfly that glows in the dark.
I love your profile picture!
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now. So does avoiding homework and creeping around YWS!

Want a poem reviewed?
viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96651

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:51 am
ArahAkachi1 says...

Aww thank you.

Died when you stole the mouse's cheese and it attacked you and you got rabies.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

53 Reviews

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:55 am
zohali93 says...

Died when that wall you're leaning on was actually a monster and it swallowed you.

68 Reviews

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:01 am
live1out2loud7 says...

Died when that little girl turned out to be a monster and buried you under the sand, only to be pinched by a venomous crab.
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now. So does avoiding homework and creeping around YWS!

Want a poem reviewed?

53 Reviews

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:02 am
zohali93 says...

Oh no! Bot sweetiepie Rin!
Died after feeling so guilty about killing a team mate that you commited suicide by letting a baby accidentally kill you.

68 Reviews

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:04 am
live1out2loud7 says...

exactly... how would that be suicide if a baby killed me?
Died by learning that the crab wasn't actually venomous, digging yourself out of the sand, and getting killed by the same baby.

Want a poem reviewed?

53 Reviews

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:08 am
zohali93 says...

(you got the baby to spill all of their baby milf into your wide open mouth thus leading to delibrately drowning yourself. Thus suicicde)
I dot out from the grave and got some buddy zombies and spirits to take you down to the grave with us. Then you became one of us and we started playing card games waiting for the world to end. :)

68 Reviews

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:11 am
live1out2loud7 says...

yay! I love card games! I just had to post that, but since we are already dead and playing card games, neither of us can die again, so you died when you got a paper cut from the queen of spades, but then realized you couldn't die, so we just went on playing cards.

Want a poem reviewed?

In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter