z

Young Writers Society

Dear____ Thread

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri May 05, 2006 3:21 am
Crysi says...

Dear Self:

May is finally here! Don't let the little trivialities of stress at home get you frustrated. You'll be out of the house a lot during the month, and you'll be out with Kevin. His prom is in two days. Your prom is in a week and two days. Disneyland with him and his family is in two weeks. Breathe. If you get things done at home without letting your tongue get in the way of progress, you'll be able to have fun and relax and forget all your worries while you're out. And you deserve it.

Love always,
Caretaker
Love and Light

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri May 05, 2006 9:48 am
Myth says...

Dear Cathy,

I'm sorry I missed out on your birthday party. I hope it went well. I'm over a month late but I posted you a pressie and a card because I haven't got the guts to say how sorry I am to your face or over the phone. I wanted to e-mail you but I couldn't think of anything to write. I hope you're OK. I'm such a terrible friend if I can't even speak to you.

Sorry,

Me.

594 Reviews

Fri May 05, 2006 8:47 pm
Crysi says...

Dear God,

Hey, it's me. Yeah, so this whole PMS thing really screwed me up this week, eh? Thanks for getting me through it. And thanks for not letting me crash into that bus on the way home - that would've been bad. So, uh, I'm not sure if my earlier "pleas" were from PMS or actually sincere. If You could help me figure that out, that'd be great. 'Cuz, you know, I don't wanna be a bad kid, but I'm severely lacking in the "commitment" department.

Oh, and if You could maybe perhaps let tomorrow be as great as I hope it will be, that'd be wonderful. You know I love You, even if I don't always show it.

See You around.

~Sam
Love and Light

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri May 05, 2006 9:40 pm
Emma says...

Dear Trigger and Matt,

Linkin Park sucks.
=]]
Lets be friends.

Love
Emma.

x

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sat May 06, 2006 9:15 am
Matt Bellamy says...

Dear Emma,
You have just gone down in my estimation.
Hugs and kisses,
Matt.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat May 06, 2006 12:15 pm
Emma says...

Dear Matt,

Thank you.
But I only tell the truth.
=]

Put me back up, and I will give you...
Love?

Emma.
x

594 Reviews

Sat May 06, 2006 3:13 pm
Crysi says...

Dear Matt, Emma, and Trigger,

You guys are taking over this thread, and while it may not be against any rules, it's slightly annoying me.

Although I'm also PMSing, which could be part of it too.

Love always,

Crysi
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat May 06, 2006 3:18 pm
deleted6 says...

Dear Sean

Thanks for the lift back from Drama i owe you mate if i walked home i would of survived barely, but survived nonetheless and would have come back looking like a drowned rat. Also the burn was flooded to so i really owe you mate

Thanks
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sat May 06, 2006 4:34 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Dear Crysi,
We don't care. Be quiet and take your happy pills :P
Matt.

Dear Emma,
Very well, you have gone back up in my estimation, as I am a sucker for love.
Loving you always,
Matt.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sat May 06, 2006 5:21 pm
triggerfingerxx says...

dear Emma,
lets agree to disagree before this gets ugly :)

love,
Vicky
Whaa???

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun May 07, 2006 12:08 am
Muse says...

Dear Richard,

You dont need to prove anything to me, i'll love you no matter what. I know you too well for all that rubbish.

Lots of looove,
Rachel xx

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun May 07, 2006 5:05 am
Elelel says...

Dear Joel,

IT WAS ALL MY FAULT!!! I'm so sorry! I'm impossibly sorry! I'm so frigging sorry that if I was actually saying this I would be crying because that's how sorry I am! And I'm sorry I haven't really thought about you over the last year! That's bad of me! I feel so guilty that I haven't thought of you at all lately because I know I hurt you and IT'S ALL MY FAULT! And I'm sorry I'm not actually saying this to you but amd just typing it to some people I've never met and have no idea who you are or what I'm talking about. I'm sorry because it doesn't look like I'll ever say sorry because there's NO WAY I'm breaking down into tears in front of everyone and we're never talking alone because we don't talk at all any more and I'm sorry for that!

DON'T LAUGH! Why do you always laugh like that? I'm being serious! You want me to take it all back? Why do you always laugh or look at me like I'm such an amusing idiot when I'm beign serious?! IT'S HUMILIATING! Just stop it! No, don't look so hurt like that. Why are you looking hurt like that? I just told you to stop hurting me! Why does that hurt you? Would you rather I just never stood up for myself? Would you like that? Fine! I'm not talking to you any more.

Yours, very sorry and annoyed,
Lucy.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Sun May 07, 2006 11:43 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

Dear James,

Thank you for seeing me when I felt invisible and on the verge of tears. It means so much to me for you to be able to just walk up to me and tell me you're praying for me. I'm glad we've become friends over the last week and I am so sorry that I never got to go to youth group. Hope to be seeing you around!

Much love!
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon May 08, 2006 1:37 am
Galatea says...

Dear Qi-

I love you a great deal. Thank you for you.

Love Always,
Gal

PS

Linkin Park DOES suck.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Mon May 08, 2006 2:56 pm
View Likes
thegirlwhofateloves says...

Dear Matt

You live near me!

And yes, we are indeed cool.

Ha ha

Love, Felicity

x x x

Dear Gal -

I agree :D

Love, Felicity

x x x

Dear Nathan,

TALK TOO ME THEN, DAMMIT!

Love, felicity

x x x x x
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data