z

Young Writers Society

Suggestions, anyone?

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Tue May 02, 2006 11:42 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

I'm trying out for a production in the Garland Civic Theater, and I need an up-tempo song and a ballad.

Anyone know a good song (fit for a male to sing...) that I might be able to sing for my audition? I'm having trouble finding one...

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Wed May 03, 2006 12:29 am
Dream Deep says...

Can you sing very, very well?

If so, I suggest Total Mass Retain by Yes. It's fast, upbeat, and is sung by a guy (a guy with a rather high voice, albiet.)

- Dream Deep

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sat May 13, 2006 3:45 am
View Likes
Doctor Kitty says...

I decided to do There's No Business Like Showbusiness from Annie Get Your Gun and Edelweiss from the Sound of Music. Thanks for your suggestions, though. ^^

My audition is tomorrow...Wish me luck. :D

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat May 13, 2006 8:59 am
dele24 says...

Theres no buisness
Like show business
Like no buisiness I know
Everything about it is appealing
Everything that traffic will allow
No where can you get that special feeling
Than when you are stealing, that extra bow.... and so on and so forth

Forgive me if I got the words a little wrong, it has been nearly six years since I performed in Annie.
Anyway good luck. Hope you do well :)

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites