z

Young Writers Society

How do you think the person above you looks?

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:40 am
Jas says...

Lava wrote:Short with long brown hair and freckled. And you have Jasmine flowers in your hair.

xD Nooo. Tall(ish) with short(ish) curly black hair. Definitely not freckled. Wish I had flowers in my hair. :(

:D

For Iiscraftywriter:

Brown eyes. Long straight blonde hair. Very tall. Slightly on the skinny side but eats a ton. :D Long skirt and glasses. Hair in a loose bun. Pen in hand. Smirk.

IS I WRITE?!

(See what I did there. Imma genius)
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:25 am
Cspr says...

@jasminebells: I see ya as a very colorful person, maybe with tipped, shaggy hair--orange-y-blond dyed?--and giant brown eyes. Kinda medium-height-ish and with a fondness for black and neon colors.

But I'm probably totally wrong. I thought this radio dude was some suave-looking dude with slicked brown hair and brown eyes. Turns out he looks like a black-haired Jesus. Whoddathunkit?

As you can see, however, I am a dragon. *poker face*
My SPD senses are tingling.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:31 am
Razcoon says...

Crafty>> I look exactly like an apple. And I'm 5'2"...runt of my friends in real life and on here...but, y'know, for an apple not half bad! :3

Cspr>> For some unknown reason, I see you as the black haired creeper with sunglasses and a trenchcoat. Yep.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:34 am
Jas says...

xD Again, I wish. I did dye my bangs red though but that was two years ago, it's sort of faded. I have brown eyes, but they aren't giant. I mean, they aren't exactly small but they're not huge. I do have super epic eyelashes though. They are the only thing I am proud of. :D I am medium-height-ish! I'm a quarter of an inch away from 5'5 and I love black (in a non-emo way. The color is flattering, you know?) and I like neon colors in an extreme amount. :DDDDDDD

BLACK-HAIRED JESUS! THAT IS MY NEW FACEBOOK STATUS.

No one will get it but it will look like I have cool friends who make epic inside jokes with me. :)

And obviously, you are a dragon. That is definitely how I am going to view you from now on.
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:19 pm
AdoxagraphyAngelus says...

Lumi wrote:Scary and cannibalistic. Also, blonde.

Haha! XD The scary part might be true. But, here's to quoting Willy Wonka... “Everything in this room is edible. Yes, I am edible but that, children, is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.”
And I'm not blond. (Gingers FTW.)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:39 pm
Razcoon says...

jasminebells wrote:xD Again, I wish. I did dye my bangs red though but that was two years ago, it's sort of faded. I have brown eyes, but they aren't giant. I mean, they aren't exactly small but they're not huge. I do have super epic eyelashes though. They are the only thing I am proud of. :D I am medium-height-ish! I'm a quarter of an inch away from 5'5 and I love black (in a non-emo way. The color is flattering, you know?) and I like neon colors in an extreme amount. :DDDDDDD

I'mma dye my bangs with kool aid this summer! And I was perfectly happy not knowing yet another friend who's taller than me. D: As for black, I totally agree. I'm obsessed with black and white patterns. They ish cool.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:43 am
Sunshine says...

Jasminebells> You WRITE but not right. (Haha, get it? Yeah...)

Slightly on the skinny side but eats a ton.
How'd you know? ;)
Long straight blonde hair.
Why does everyone on here picture me as a blond? :shock:
Very tall.
For my family of short Polish, yeah. :)

Razcoon-> Didn't I like, Just do you? Describing you makes me want an apple. A red one though, they're yummyful. 8)
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:50 am
MeanMrMustard says...

A writer in a little dark corner, crafting pens and pencils in a dusty linen jacket. With no hair.

And malnourished. :smt002

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:33 am
Bloo says...

Of course
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:52 am
MeanMrMustard says...

Volt wrote:Image

Of course

Sir. I love you. Have our babies tossed into the river Styx.

And you look like however you want. OR the old spice man.

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:04 am
Jagged says...

Ī̷̛͕͔̥̯̙̲͎͋̋͂'̴̫̰͔̓ͪͤͨ͗ͤ̄̃̌m̸̜͎̖̫̝͇ͬ͊͐ͨ͆͗̇ͭ͝͠ ͗̉ͮ̒ͮ̊ͯͭ͝͏̪͎͍͙̱̫͎s̷̝͎̜̮̙͈̫̦̉̋̐̈̆ͯ͒͢o̭͇̟̼̟̳ͧ̚͝r̭̙̬̟͌ͭ̂͌ͭ͞͞r͍̤̞̘̝̾̄͊̃ͅy̨̢͔͖͚̳ͬͭ͛̃̓̒ͥ.̤͉̫̄́̃̐͂̀
̡̲͔̹̣̏ͨ͊͒ͦ̂͐̿͟Nͮ͑ͮ̂҉̧͖̞̹̫oͥ͒̏̈́͆͡͏͖̞̮̩ͅţ̄͛̂̀̌҉̞͉͇̝̱͍ͅ.̛̙̞͓́ͦ͆̄͞
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET

721 Reviews

Reviews: 721
Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:34 am
Azila says...

I actually imagine you as a male... >.> With short, messy dark brown hair and a sort of calm expression and kind of slouching a little bit but in a relaxed way, not a slobish way. And you're tall, with a simple but good-looking face and happy eyes.

562 Reviews

Reviews: 562
Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:18 am
Button says...

Wide smile. Whiskers. Or, you know, with medium length brown hair and blue eyes. Maybe kind of short-ish? Dunno why.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:52 pm
Cspr says...

@Persephoneia: You are totes wearing a toga and holding a sheaf of grain. You also sort of have a smoky/pale complexion, because you hang around the Underworld too much. (Yeah, that was a horrible joke...)

So...fo' realz... Hm. Shortish with a-cut dark brown hair. A retro-flapper who enjoys holding cigarettes in an attempt to be old-fashioned, yet sometimes falls into the manga world and suddenly becomes Japanese? ...Green eyes.

*tips head, squints* ...Close enough.

@Razcoon: Sorry, wrong answer. I promise I don't look like shrubbery. (It's doubtful anyone will get that... Hm.)
My SPD senses are tingling.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:54 pm
View Likes
LittlePetRock says...

I don't even know why exactly.
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.

Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100